Arepas, empanadas & burgers at El Arepazo 2 in Brickell
Arepas, empanadas & burgers under one roof at El Arepazo 2 in Brickell
Feeding an international contingency? Head to El Arepazo 2 in Brickell for arepas, empanadas, burgers & fries. The Venezuelan mini-chain (also in Doral & Weston) offers an international bounty of flavors -think cachapas, tequeἤos, asado, churassco, grilled chicken and lasagna. The namesake arepa arrives in 15 varieties - think sweet beef, scrambled eggs & plantain). Wash it all down with papaya or mango juice, Venezuelan or Colombian sodas, wine or beer. 801 SW 1 Ave, Miami; 786-456-7781
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami