Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
Area 31 Outdoor Lounge debuts new menu
Area 31 is about to expand its outdoor, uh, area while the dining room is closed for renovations.The enlarged outdoor lounge will feature a new menu of small bites, summer grilled fare, seasonal stir-fry and 'curated cocktails.' All new menu items are priced under $16. Inside, a facelift will eventually unveil new floors, lighting, seating and artwork. Also back outside is Area 31's nightly Veuve on the Clock happy hour from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. with by the glass prices based on the hour ($5-$7). And, because this is Miami after all, the restaurant's resident DJ spins from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9