Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
Area 31 Outdoor Lounge debuts new menu
Area 31 is about to expand its outdoor, uh, area while the dining room is closed for renovations.The enlarged outdoor lounge will feature a new menu of small bites, summer grilled fare, seasonal stir-fry and 'curated cocktails.' All new menu items are priced under $16. Inside, a facelift will eventually unveil new floors, lighting, seating and artwork. Also back outside is Area 31's nightly Veuve on the Clock happy hour from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. with by the glass prices based on the hour ($5-$7). And, because this is Miami after all, the restaurant's resident DJ spins from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton