Are you the ultimate Miami girl?
Think you are the ultimate Miami girl? Kind of like Daisy Fuentes, Gloria Estefan and Anna Kournikova rolled into one?
You could be in a reality show.
Magic City Casino will host a one day live casting call for participants in The Search for the Ultimate Miami Girl, a reality show featuring female South Floridians who embody the signature SoFla style, on Sunday, December 9 at 12pm in Stage 305 at Magic City Casino.
Registration to participate in the casting call is free.
“The casting call on December 9 is a great opportunity for all South Florida girls to sign up for the chance to be the Ultimate Miami Girl,” said Scott Savin, Chief Operating Officer of Magic City Casino. “
Interested candidates should attend the casting call and must meet the following criteria: · Be between the ages of 21 and 35 · Reside in the South Florida area · Exhibit a personality and style that is distinctively “Miami” “Miami has a global reputation for its extravagant mix of culture, beauty, entertainment and amazing women,” said Taimark Walkine, Executive Producer of The Search for the Ultimate Miami Girl.
Those who register will be eligible for future rounds where the winner of each category will receive $1,000. The contestants will be judged based on three categories: style, personality and knowledge of local Miami topics.
The finalists will be cast in the reality show pilot, with the winner of the Ultimate Miami Girl title receiving $25,000. Magic City Casino, located at 450 NW 37 Avenue in Miami, offers free self parking with valet parking available as well. For more information, visit www.ultimatemiamigirl.com.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)