Are you a Haute Shopper?
Enter the contest during Fashion’s Night Out Miami, show off your new style and you could win a two-night hotel stay complete with dinner and massages
Think you have what it takes to be a Haute Shopper during Fashion’s Night Out in Miami?
Well get ready to take a picture and show us and you could win a couple nights at a posh Miami hotel with all the trimmings.
Miami.com and The Beacon Council have teamed up for the Fashion’s Night Out Miami Haute Shopper contest, taking place on Thursday, Sept. 8.
From Aventura Mall to Bal Harbour, Design District to Merrick Park, we will be looking for the best shoppers in Miami during the nationwide event.
To enter all you have to do is:
1) Go shopping and purchase at least one item on Thursday, Sept. 8 from 6 -10 p.m. at a participating FNO Miami location
2) Take a photo of yourself with your new purchase and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Deadline for photo submission is 10 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 9.)
3) Make sure to include your name, email address, name of what you purchased and the store and retail location it came from
From the entries, three finalists will be selected on Friday, Sept. 9 to compete in a weekend-long vote on Facebook to determine the winner. The one with the most “Likes” is the champ.
Now what will you win for being a Haute Shopper?
Two nights in a suite overlooking the bay at Conrad Miami in Brickell, included with breakfast, one dinner for two with wine at Atrio and a 50-minute couples massage.
Now that is Haute!
Participating FNO store and retail center in Miami-Dade County include Aventura Mall, Miami Design District, Village of Merrick Park, Bal Harbour Shops, Miami Beach, Dadeland, or The Falls Shopping Center. Visit fashionsnightout.com to view participating locations within Miami-Dade County.
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks