Are You Boeuf Enough?
The Fontainebleau beefs up with a Cote de Boeuf
Gotham Steak @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau brings the beef this summer as it introduces its Cote de Boeuf. The oversized rib-eye is presented and carved tableside and is meant for sharing. The dish is a double cut, bone-in, two bone rib-eye – meant to be shared by 2-3 people (it’s served family-style). Or, go even bigger with the Gotham Boeuf, an eight-bone Cote de Boeuf-style rack of rib-eye. The larger dish serves 8-10 and arrives with Béarnaise sauce, chimichurri, creamed corn and parmesan truffle fries.
- Tongue & Cheek to close in South Beach; more Izzy's on the way
- The List: Bourbon Steak chef Gabriel Fenton's top 10 Miami restaurants
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts