Are You Boeuf Enough?
The Fontainebleau beefs up with a Cote de Boeuf
Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau brings the beef this summer as it introduces its Cote de Boeuf. The oversized rib-eye is presented and carved tableside and is meant for sharing. The dish is a double cut, bone-in, two bone rib-eye – meant to be shared by 2-3 people (it’s served family-style). Or, go even bigger with the Gotham Boeuf, an eight-bone Cote de Boeuf-style rack of rib-eye. The larger dish serves 8-10 and arrives with Béarnaise sauce, chimichurri, creamed corn and parmesan truffle fries.
Gotham Steak @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp