Are You Boeuf Enough?
The Fontainebleau beefs up with a Cote de Boeuf
Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau brings the beef this summer as it introduces its Cote de Boeuf. The oversized rib-eye is presented and carved tableside and is meant for sharing. The dish is a double cut, bone-in, two bone rib-eye – meant to be shared by 2-3 people (it’s served family-style). Or, go even bigger with the Gotham Boeuf, an eight-bone Cote de Boeuf-style rack of rib-eye. The larger dish serves 8-10 and arrives with Béarnaise sauce, chimichurri, creamed corn and parmesan truffle fries.
Gotham Steak @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef