Are You Boeuf Enough?
The Fontainebleau beefs up with a Cote de Boeuf
Gotham Steak @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau brings the beef this summer as it introduces its Cote de Boeuf. The oversized rib-eye is presented and carved tableside and is meant for sharing. The dish is a double cut, bone-in, two bone rib-eye – meant to be shared by 2-3 people (it’s served family-style). Or, go even bigger with the Gotham Boeuf, an eight-bone Cote de Boeuf-style rack of rib-eye. The larger dish serves 8-10 and arrives with Béarnaise sauce, chimichurri, creamed corn and parmesan truffle fries.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach
- The List: Zona Fresca's Tim Dobravolskis