Are You Boeuf Enough?
The Fontainebleau beefs up with a Cote de Boeuf
Gotham Steak @ The Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau brings the beef this summer as it introduces its Cote de Boeuf. The oversized rib-eye is presented and carved tableside and is meant for sharing. The dish is a double cut, bone-in, two bone rib-eye – meant to be shared by 2-3 people (it’s served family-style). Or, go even bigger with the Gotham Boeuf, an eight-bone Cote de Boeuf-style rack of rib-eye. The larger dish serves 8-10 and arrives with Béarnaise sauce, chimichurri, creamed corn and parmesan truffle fries.
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach