Are you all woman? Go for it!
4/7/2011Though most models tend to be prepubescent, Wilhelmina is looking for a mature woman (think hotties like Sharon Stone, 53; Demi Moore, 48; and Tea Leoni, 45) to show the world that women over 40 are nothing less than fabulous. The renowned modeling agency is hosting a nationwide search to find a grown and sexy woman to be the face of its new campaign.OK, so you won’t be draped in couture. The winner could be the next spokesperson for Miraclesuit, the leading brand of designer control swimwear and shapewear, as well as land a contract with Wilhelmina, a $1,000 gift card to Macy’s, free photo shoot and other booty. But let’s be honest. Who would buy a girdle that uses some 18-year-old twig as their poster child?Ladies can register online at www.wilhelminamodelsearch.com or show up for their open casting call noon-5 p.m. Saturday at Macy’s at Aventura Mall. Lord knows Miami has enough hot 40-year-olds to go around. Get ready to cough up $20 to enter the search, but at least you get a $20 coupon to go toward a new bathing suit. Plus all open call attendees get a makeover courtesy of Estée Lauder, “style tips’’ from a fashion guru and a professional entry photo taken by an onsite photog.Finalists will be announced at Macy’s Herald Square on June 30. Amy Reyes
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage