Are Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago finished?
Mag says they ended their engagement
Cry her a river!
Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago are apparently over. The anger-prone model told the new issue of In Touch (out Wednesday) that she pulled the plug on her five year engagement to the Mynt impresario. “He loves me to death, he wants to be with me, but there’s something that’s holding him from committing 100 percent.” As for Zago, he told IT that Krupa’s constant traveling contributed to the couple’s demise: “I don’t know if it’s over forever but I’m pretty pissed... There is no way anyone can be with her like this. That’s her choice.”
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig