Are Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago finished?
Mag says they ended their engagement
Cry her a river!
Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago are apparently over. The anger-prone model told the new issue of In Touch (out Wednesday) that she pulled the plug on her five year engagement to the Mynt impresario. “He loves me to death, he wants to be with me, but there’s something that’s holding him from committing 100 percent.” As for Zago, he told IT that Krupa’s constant traveling contributed to the couple’s demise: “I don’t know if it’s over forever but I’m pretty pissed... There is no way anyone can be with her like this. That’s her choice.”
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser