Are Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago finished?
Mag says they ended their engagement
Cry her a river!
Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago are apparently over. The anger-prone model told the new issue of In Touch (out Wednesday) that she pulled the plug on her five year engagement to the Mynt impresario. “He loves me to death, he wants to be with me, but there’s something that’s holding him from committing 100 percent.” As for Zago, he told IT that Krupa’s constant traveling contributed to the couple’s demise: “I don’t know if it’s over forever but I’m pretty pissed... There is no way anyone can be with her like this. That’s her choice.”
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie