Are Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago finished?
Mag says they ended their engagement
Cry her a river!
Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago are apparently over. The anger-prone model told the new issue of In Touch (out Wednesday) that she pulled the plug on her five year engagement to the Mynt impresario. “He loves me to death, he wants to be with me, but there’s something that’s holding him from committing 100 percent.” As for Zago, he told IT that Krupa’s constant traveling contributed to the couple’s demise: “I don’t know if it’s over forever but I’m pretty pissed... There is no way anyone can be with her like this. That’s her choice.”
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt