Are Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago finished?
Mag says they ended their engagement
Cry her a river!
Joanna Krupa and Romain Zago are apparently over. The anger-prone model told the new issue of In Touch (out Wednesday) that she pulled the plug on her five year engagement to the Mynt impresario. “He loves me to death, he wants to be with me, but there’s something that’s holding him from committing 100 percent.” As for Zago, he told IT that Krupa’s constant traveling contributed to the couple’s demise: “I don’t know if it’s over forever but I’m pretty pissed... There is no way anyone can be with her like this. That’s her choice.”
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex