Are Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz reconciling?
Are Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz reconciling? A photog snapped a pic of the estranged couple - with their 2-year-old son Bronx in tow - holding hands while shopping at an L.A. mall. A source told People mag that " Ashlee kept smiling and lovingly leaning on Pete." This isn't their first public outing. They have been spotted together as a family several times since Simpson filed for divorce in February.
Zooey Deschanel can't wait to be an auntie. The actress shared the big news on her Twitter account, "My big sister Emily Deschanel (aka bones) and her hubby, David Hornsby, are going to have a baby... I'm super excited!’’ The Bones star is due this summer.
BUBBLY FOR BUBLES
Michael Bublé has made it official. The singer wed his girlfriend of two years in Buenos Aires.
Luisana Lopilato, a TV star from Argentina, wore a lilac dress, while her groom donned a gray suit.
Buble, who once dated Emily Blunt and Debbie Timuss, met Lopilato in 2009 while he was on tour in South America.
DAD SAYS YES
He's got his dad's approval. Even though sources say Cougar Town's Courteney Cox and Josh Hopkins are just friends, photos of the stars vacationing in St. Barths are painting a different picture. Hopkins’ pop, Congressman Larry Hopkins told RadarOnline that he "would approve of the romance" and his son "is very fond of her ... she's a very nice person."
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost