Swing by Arcayne just off Biscayne for hair, waxing and nail services.
5580 N.E. 4th Court, Miami
The lowdown: Quit smoking, ban bad reality shows from the TiVo, put the kibosh on complaining, volunteer more, stop texting and driving, be nicer to the in-laws — yes, it’s that time of year to pick a New Year’s resolution, folks.
How about a completely new look for 2011? Swing by Arcayne just off Biscayne for hair, waxing and nail services.
The hood: Located in a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it space in the Upper East Side’s 55th Street Station, Arcayne is sandwiched between Soyka and News Café.
The vibe: Think cool and contemporary. The cozy space boasts oversized hanging lamps, mod art and fresh beats piping through the air.
The highlights: Stay hair free throughout the new year and get waxed ($6 and up) by Josefina Perez. Adored by clients for being thorough, clean and quick, Perez is the Upper East Side’s undisputed Queen of Waxing. Keep those nails ($15 for a mani, $25 for a pedi) in tip-top shape with Jenny Rodriguez while hairstylists Larry Cormier and Jackie Hernandez work wonders with your hair.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get first-time clients get a 20% discount off any service.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events