Swing by Arcayne just off Biscayne for hair, waxing and nail services.
The lowdown: Quit smoking, ban bad reality shows from the TiVo, put the kibosh on complaining, volunteer more, stop texting and driving, be nicer to the in-laws — yes, it’s that time of year to pick a New Year’s resolution, folks.
How about a completely new look for 2011? Swing by Arcayne just off Biscayne for hair, waxing and nail services.
The hood: Located in a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it space in the Upper East Side’s 55th Street Station, Arcayne is sandwiched between Soyka and News Café.
The vibe: Think cool and contemporary. The cozy space boasts oversized hanging lamps, mod art and fresh beats piping through the air.
The highlights: Stay hair free throughout the new year and get waxed ($6 and up) by Josefina Perez. Adored by clients for being thorough, clean and quick, Perez is the Upper East Side’s undisputed Queen of Waxing. Keep those nails ($15 for a mani, $25 for a pedi) in tip-top shape with Jenny Rodriguez while hairstylists Larry Cormier and Jackie Hernandez work wonders with your hair.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get first-time clients get a 20% discount off any service.
5580 N.E. 4th Court, Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too