Aquathermes Salon and Spa
For an out-of-this-world spa and salon experience, peep Aquathermes.
50 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
The lowdown: For a truly out-of-this-world beauty escape, one need only visit Aquathermes spa in Downtown Miami. From the space’s intergalactic shampoo stations to its ultramodern feel, this spa is light years away from 2013.
The hood: Nestled on the bottom floor of the 50 Biscayne building, Aquathermes is located between Flagler Street and N.E. 1 Street — across from Bayside.
The vibe: Think ultramodern. The all-white space with pops of purple boasts a mood-lighting shampoo room, iPads for guest use, modern furnishings and copious living orchids.
The highlights: Aquathermes treats the client from head to toe — hair services (starting at $35), manicures ($20), pedicures ($33), facials ($65) and waxing (starting at $8) are on hand. Tip: The valet parking is free, just get your ticket stamped at the salon desk.
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig