Aquathermes Salon and Spa
For an out-of-this-world spa and salon experience, peep Aquathermes.
The lowdown: For a truly out-of-this-world beauty escape, one need only visit Aquathermes spa in Downtown Miami. From the space’s intergalactic shampoo stations to its ultramodern feel, this spa is light years away from 2013.
The hood: Nestled on the bottom floor of the 50 Biscayne building, Aquathermes is located between Flagler Street and N.E. 1 Street — across from Bayside.
The vibe: Think ultramodern. The all-white space with pops of purple boasts a mood-lighting shampoo room, iPads for guest use, modern furnishings and copious living orchids.
The highlights: Aquathermes treats the client from head to toe — hair services (starting at $35), manicures ($20), pedicures ($33), facials ($65) and waxing (starting at $8) are on hand. Tip: The valet parking is free, just get your ticket stamped at the salon desk.
50 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too