Aquathermes Salon and Spa
For an out-of-this-world spa and salon experience, peep Aquathermes.
50 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
The lowdown: For a truly out-of-this-world beauty escape, one need only visit Aquathermes spa in Downtown Miami. From the space’s intergalactic shampoo stations to its ultramodern feel, this spa is light years away from 2013.
The hood: Nestled on the bottom floor of the 50 Biscayne building, Aquathermes is located between Flagler Street and N.E. 1 Street — across from Bayside.
The vibe: Think ultramodern. The all-white space with pops of purple boasts a mood-lighting shampoo room, iPads for guest use, modern furnishings and copious living orchids.
The highlights: Aquathermes treats the client from head to toe — hair services (starting at $35), manicures ($20), pedicures ($33), facials ($65) and waxing (starting at $8) are on hand. Tip: The valet parking is free, just get your ticket stamped at the salon desk.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer