Aquabooty Miami presents King Britt
King Britt comes to Miami to rock out at the Electric Pickle alongside Jason & Sheldon from Lust4House, and Tomas.
In the mood for some great music, but want to stay off the beach? Make your way to the Electric Pickle in downtown to catch a special performance by DJ/Producer King Britt. Co-Founder of Ovum Recordings with Josh Wink, King Britt’s style can be summed up as a mash of techno and house with a little funk. He’s taking over the turntables on Friday, May 14th to bring a little soul to Miami.
He started in the scene in the early 90’s and went on to tour with the Internationally known, Grammy Award winning hip-hop group the Digable Planets under the stage name Silkworm. Since then he has been hard at work in the studio releasing albums and producing tracks that have been featured on shows like HBO’s hit series True Blood, and he’s worked with the likes of Tori Amos, Solstice, Macy Gray, and more.
When he’s on the decks it’s like he’s on a whole other level; one with his music, the cool, electro, jazz funk vibe takes over making you just want to get up and rock with it. This Friday prepare to rock out with King Britt along with Jason & Sheldon from Lust4House and Aquabooty’s own Tomas, as you take a break from the beach for some good times at the Electric Pickle.
Doors open at 9pm.
The Electric Pickle
2826 North Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33127
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27