Aquabooty Miami presents King Britt
King Britt comes to Miami to rock out at the Electric Pickle alongside Jason & Sheldon from Lust4House, and Tomas.
The Electric Pickle
2826 North Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33127
In the mood for some great music, but want to stay off the beach? Make your way to the Electric Pickle in downtown to catch a special performance by DJ/Producer King Britt. Co-Founder of Ovum Recordings with Josh Wink, King Britt’s style can be summed up as a mash of techno and house with a little funk. He’s taking over the turntables on Friday, May 14th to bring a little soul to Miami.
He started in the scene in the early 90’s and went on to tour with the Internationally known, Grammy Award winning hip-hop group the Digable Planets under the stage name Silkworm. Since then he has been hard at work in the studio releasing albums and producing tracks that have been featured on shows like HBO’s hit series True Blood, and he’s worked with the likes of Tori Amos, Solstice, Macy Gray, and more.
When he’s on the decks it’s like he’s on a whole other level; one with his music, the cool, electro, jazz funk vibe takes over making you just want to get up and rock with it. This Friday prepare to rock out with King Britt along with Jason & Sheldon from Lust4House and Aquabooty’s own Tomas, as you take a break from the beach for some good times at the Electric Pickle.
Doors open at 9pm.
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up