Spring dining events in Miami
Bite into spring dining events in Miami
Eat, drink & be merry at these spring dining events:
- Angelique Euro Cafe is partnering with Echigo, Japan's first microbrewery, to host a Japanese beer event Thursday, May 10. Invest $35 and enjoy four "tapas-like" courses, three 5oz beers and a full-sized beer of your choice. Menu highlights include PEI mussels, Red Ale Atlantic cod and ginger & soy meatballs. 117 Miracle MIle, Coral Gables; 305-529-9922
- db Bistro Moderne celebrates American Craft Beer Week May 15 with a family-style dinner featuring Cigar City Brewing. Enjoy a four-course feast fearing ceviche, Bavarian Weisswurst and the db Burger paired with selections from the South Florida artisanal micro-brewery. $55 per person. 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?