Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
On the market for years
REAL-ESTATE STALL: Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen’s canal-front Fort Lauderdale house is still on the market seven years after it was first listed.
Realtors swear there’s nothing wrong with the place, except maybe for a limited view or maybe that it is somehow associated with the now defunct Bravo reality show Real Housewives of Miami.
His wife Larsa, was one of the stars of the first season.
But even after a deep reduction of the asking price, $11.8 million compared to $13 million in 2011, the home built by Michael Jordan’s faithful lieutenant is still up for grabs.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance