Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
On the market for years
REAL-ESTATE STALL: Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen’s canal-front Fort Lauderdale house is still on the market seven years after it was first listed.
Realtors swear there’s nothing wrong with the place, except maybe for a limited view or maybe that it is somehow associated with the now defunct Bravo reality show Real Housewives of Miami.
His wife Larsa, was one of the stars of the first season.
But even after a deep reduction of the asking price, $11.8 million compared to $13 million in 2011, the home built by Michael Jordan’s faithful lieutenant is still up for grabs.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges