Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
On the market for years
REAL-ESTATE STALL: Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen’s canal-front Fort Lauderdale house is still on the market seven years after it was first listed.
Realtors swear there’s nothing wrong with the place, except maybe for a limited view or maybe that it is somehow associated with the now defunct Bravo reality show Real Housewives of Miami.
His wife Larsa, was one of the stars of the first season.
But even after a deep reduction of the asking price, $11.8 million compared to $13 million in 2011, the home built by Michael Jordan’s faithful lieutenant is still up for grabs.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika