Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
On the market for years
REAL-ESTATE STALL: Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen’s canal-front Fort Lauderdale house is still on the market seven years after it was first listed.
Realtors swear there’s nothing wrong with the place, except maybe for a limited view or maybe that it is somehow associated with the now defunct Bravo reality show Real Housewives of Miami.
His wife Larsa, was one of the stars of the first season.
But even after a deep reduction of the asking price, $11.8 million compared to $13 million in 2011, the home built by Michael Jordan’s faithful lieutenant is still up for grabs.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'