Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
On the market for years
REAL-ESTATE STALL: Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen’s canal-front Fort Lauderdale house is still on the market seven years after it was first listed.
Realtors swear there’s nothing wrong with the place, except maybe for a limited view or maybe that it is somehow associated with the now defunct Bravo reality show Real Housewives of Miami.
His wife Larsa, was one of the stars of the first season.
But even after a deep reduction of the asking price, $11.8 million compared to $13 million in 2011, the home built by Michael Jordan’s faithful lieutenant is still up for grabs.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood