Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
In town for Expendables 3
In town doing press for Expendables 3, Antonio Banderas was spotted with friends on Tuesday night, celebrating a belated 54th birthday (Aug. 10) at Zuma. Dressed casually, Banderas was seen to be relaxed and cheerful, interacting with staff and guests, while enjoying sashimi and wine. Banderas’ Expendables costar Kellan Lutz had staffers at the Mandarin-Oriental Miami Hotel running around Wednesday trying to find food that adhered to the picky eater’s strict caveman diet. Later that evening, the two actors took turns throwing out the first pitches as the Marlins took on the St. Louis Cardinals.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails