Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
In town for Expendables 3
In town doing press for Expendables 3, Antonio Banderas was spotted with friends on Tuesday night, celebrating a belated 54th birthday (Aug. 10) at Zuma. Dressed casually, Banderas was seen to be relaxed and cheerful, interacting with staff and guests, while enjoying sashimi and wine. Banderas’ Expendables costar Kellan Lutz had staffers at the Mandarin-Oriental Miami Hotel running around Wednesday trying to find food that adhered to the picky eater’s strict caveman diet. Later that evening, the two actors took turns throwing out the first pitches as the Marlins took on the St. Louis Cardinals.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador