Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
In town for Expendables 3
In town doing press for Expendables 3, Antonio Banderas was spotted with friends on Tuesday night, celebrating a belated 54th birthday (Aug. 10) at Zuma. Dressed casually, Banderas was seen to be relaxed and cheerful, interacting with staff and guests, while enjoying sashimi and wine. Banderas’ Expendables costar Kellan Lutz had staffers at the Mandarin-Oriental Miami Hotel running around Wednesday trying to find food that adhered to the picky eater’s strict caveman diet. Later that evening, the two actors took turns throwing out the first pitches as the Marlins took on the St. Louis Cardinals.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event