Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
In town for Expendables 3
In town doing press for Expendables 3, Antonio Banderas was spotted with friends on Tuesday night, celebrating a belated 54th birthday (Aug. 10) at Zuma. Dressed casually, Banderas was seen to be relaxed and cheerful, interacting with staff and guests, while enjoying sashimi and wine. Banderas’ Expendables costar Kellan Lutz had staffers at the Mandarin-Oriental Miami Hotel running around Wednesday trying to find food that adhered to the picky eater’s strict caveman diet. Later that evening, the two actors took turns throwing out the first pitches as the Marlins took on the St. Louis Cardinals.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane