Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
In town for Expendables 3
In town doing press for Expendables 3, Antonio Banderas was spotted with friends on Tuesday night, celebrating a belated 54th birthday (Aug. 10) at Zuma. Dressed casually, Banderas was seen to be relaxed and cheerful, interacting with staff and guests, while enjoying sashimi and wine. Banderas’ Expendables costar Kellan Lutz had staffers at the Mandarin-Oriental Miami Hotel running around Wednesday trying to find food that adhered to the picky eater’s strict caveman diet. Later that evening, the two actors took turns throwing out the first pitches as the Marlins took on the St. Louis Cardinals.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges