Another real estate reality show
Ready for it?
Despite the fact that Miami has proven to be reality ratings poison (if you thought The Real Housewives of Miami was bad, Big Ang's Miami Monkey was an even bigger, er, bust), Bravo has just announced Million Dollar Listing Miami, which will, says the network, "showcase the sexy city where top luxury agents battle it out in the world of high-end real estate. With a surging market in South Florida, properties are selling for record rates and agents are cashing in on massive commissions like never before."
Sound familiar? Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home Hot Listings Miami, featuring realtors Katrina Campins and Patricia Delinois? Not the same show. In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. In the meantime, a hot shot Miami realtor who was involved in an alleged casting for Million Dollar Listing Miami tells us the cast is made up of "unknowns." The network is keeping us in a holding pattern, but let's hope the boom isn't another bust for Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too