Another real estate reality show
Ready for it?
Despite the fact that Miami has proven to be reality ratings poison (if you thought The Real Housewives of Miami was bad, Big Ang's Miami Monkey was an even bigger, er, bust), Bravo has just announced Million Dollar Listing Miami, which will, says the network, "showcase the sexy city where top luxury agents battle it out in the world of high-end real estate. With a surging market in South Florida, properties are selling for record rates and agents are cashing in on massive commissions like never before."
Sound familiar? Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home Hot Listings Miami, featuring realtors Katrina Campins and Patricia Delinois? Not the same show. In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. In the meantime, a hot shot Miami realtor who was involved in an alleged casting for Million Dollar Listing Miami tells us the cast is made up of "unknowns." The network is keeping us in a holding pattern, but let's hope the boom isn't another bust for Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street