Another real estate reality show
Ready for it?
Despite the fact that Miami has proven to be reality ratings poison (if you thought The Real Housewives of Miami was bad, Big Ang's Miami Monkey was an even bigger, er, bust), Bravo has just announced Million Dollar Listing Miami, which will, says the network, "showcase the sexy city where top luxury agents battle it out in the world of high-end real estate. With a surging market in South Florida, properties are selling for record rates and agents are cashing in on massive commissions like never before."
Sound familiar? Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home Hot Listings Miami, featuring realtors Katrina Campins and Patricia Delinois? Not the same show. In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. In the meantime, a hot shot Miami realtor who was involved in an alleged casting for Million Dollar Listing Miami tells us the cast is made up of "unknowns." The network is keeping us in a holding pattern, but let's hope the boom isn't another bust for Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex