Another real estate reality show
Ready for it?
Despite the fact that Miami has proven to be reality ratings poison (if you thought The Real Housewives of Miami was bad, Big Ang's Miami Monkey was an even bigger, er, bust), Bravo has just announced Million Dollar Listing Miami, which will, says the network, "showcase the sexy city where top luxury agents battle it out in the world of high-end real estate. With a surging market in South Florida, properties are selling for record rates and agents are cashing in on massive commissions like never before."
Sound familiar? Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home Hot Listings Miami, featuring realtors Katrina Campins and Patricia Delinois? Not the same show. In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. In the meantime, a hot shot Miami realtor who was involved in an alleged casting for Million Dollar Listing Miami tells us the cast is made up of "unknowns." The network is keeping us in a holding pattern, but let's hope the boom isn't another bust for Bravo.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how