Another H&M Opens in Miami
New location arrives at Miami International Mall
H&M Miami International Mall
1455 NW 107th Ave., Doral
Hey, Doral denizens, we've got some HUGE wallet-friendly fashion news for you...H&M is opening a brand new location at Miami International Mall!
When, you ask? Thursday, May 29, 2014 at noon.
“Florida has been extremely important to our expansion in the U.S. since we opened our first store in the state in Orlando in 2010,” U.S. President for H&M Daniel Kulle says. “We opened stores in Pembroke Pines, Wellington, West Palm Beach and Orlando last fall and are excited about our newest location in Miami. We look forward to maintaining this momentum in 2014 and providing more customers in South Florida fashion for the whole family at great value," he adds.
The 22,000 square foot H&M at Miami International Mall will offer collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie and sports apparel. This location will also carry the Swedish retailer’s fantastic children’s collection, which features quality clothing for kids of all ages, from newborn to fourteen years.
The added bonus for opening-day shoppers? To celebrate, the Miami International Mall store will offer the first 100 shoppers in line an H&M T-shirt and Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to other fantastic opening offers for the whole family.
Saving never looked so good.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project