La Cofradia celebrates five years with a weekend of festivities.
La Cofradia anniversary celebration
Feb 4-6, 2011
160 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
La Cofradia celebrates five years of Peruvian dining with a weekend of festivities. The party runs Friday, Feb 4 through Sunday, Feb 6 as cebiche guru and Peruvian chef Javier Wong takes control of the kitchen. The restaurant will also be honoring Peru’s annual pisco celebration and guests will be invited to indulge in La Cofradia’s pisco chilicano and pisco maracuya cocktails.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell