La Cofradia celebrates five years with a weekend of festivities.
La Cofradia anniversary celebration
Feb 4-6, 2011
160 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
La Cofradia celebrates five years of Peruvian dining with a weekend of festivities. The party runs Friday, Feb 4 through Sunday, Feb 6 as cebiche guru and Peruvian chef Javier Wong takes control of the kitchen. The restaurant will also be honoring Peru’s annual pisco celebration and guests will be invited to indulge in La Cofradia’s pisco chilicano and pisco maracuya cocktails.
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide