La Cofradia celebrates five years with a weekend of festivities.
La Cofradia anniversary celebration
Feb 4-6, 2011
160 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
La Cofradia celebrates five years of Peruvian dining with a weekend of festivities. The party runs Friday, Feb 4 through Sunday, Feb 6 as cebiche guru and Peruvian chef Javier Wong takes control of the kitchen. The restaurant will also be honoring Peru’s annual pisco celebration and guests will be invited to indulge in La Cofradia’s pisco chilicano and pisco maracuya cocktails.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park