La Cofradia celebrates five years with a weekend of festivities.
La Cofradia anniversary celebration
Feb 4-6, 2011
160 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
La Cofradia celebrates five years of Peruvian dining with a weekend of festivities. The party runs Friday, Feb 4 through Sunday, Feb 6 as cebiche guru and Peruvian chef Javier Wong takes control of the kitchen. The restaurant will also be honoring Peru’s annual pisco celebration and guests will be invited to indulge in La Cofradia’s pisco chilicano and pisco maracuya cocktails.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall