La Cofradia celebrates five years with a weekend of festivities.
La Cofradia anniversary celebration
Feb 4-6, 2011
160 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
La Cofradia celebrates five years of Peruvian dining with a weekend of festivities. The party runs Friday, Feb 4 through Sunday, Feb 6 as cebiche guru and Peruvian chef Javier Wong takes control of the kitchen. The restaurant will also be honoring Peru’s annual pisco celebration and guests will be invited to indulge in La Cofradia’s pisco chilicano and pisco maracuya cocktails.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy