Angie Harmon likes her naps
The Rizzoli & Isles star walks Marriott red carpet
Angie Harmon likes playing the part of movie star, but she's a mom too. She and former NFL star Jason Sehorn have three young girls.
It's a handful but Harmon knows how to deal. "I think you know when to treasure your down time," said Harmon who helped launched the new JW Marriott Marquis Hotel downtown.
"If you want to take a nap, take a nap. You have to listen to yourself." Smart - a better rested mom is a better mom. "[Actor] Bruce McGill has a funny saying he always tells Jason, 'A happy wife is a happy life.'"!
The former Law & Order star realizes she can't do it all. "As much as we want to be women to do it all, we can't," she says. "It took me a long time to learn that. It's hard because you don't want to ask for help. But that actually takes more strength."
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules