Angie Harmon likes her naps
The Rizzoli & Isles star walks Marriott red carpet
Angie Harmon likes playing the part of movie star, but she's a mom too. She and former NFL star Jason Sehorn have three young girls.
It's a handful but Harmon knows how to deal. "I think you know when to treasure your down time," said Harmon who helped launched the new JW Marriott Marquis Hotel downtown.
"If you want to take a nap, take a nap. You have to listen to yourself." Smart - a better rested mom is a better mom. "[Actor] Bruce McGill has a funny saying he always tells Jason, 'A happy wife is a happy life.'"!
The former Law & Order star realizes she can't do it all. "As much as we want to be women to do it all, we can't," she says. "It took me a long time to learn that. It's hard because you don't want to ask for help. But that actually takes more strength."
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert