Angie Harmon likes her naps
The Rizzoli & Isles star walks Marriott red carpet
Angie Harmon likes playing the part of movie star, but she's a mom too. She and former NFL star Jason Sehorn have three young girls.
It's a handful but Harmon knows how to deal. "I think you know when to treasure your down time," said Harmon who helped launched the new JW Marriott Marquis Hotel downtown.
"If you want to take a nap, take a nap. You have to listen to yourself." Smart - a better rested mom is a better mom. "[Actor] Bruce McGill has a funny saying he always tells Jason, 'A happy wife is a happy life.'"!
The former Law & Order star realizes she can't do it all. "As much as we want to be women to do it all, we can't," she says. "It took me a long time to learn that. It's hard because you don't want to ask for help. But that actually takes more strength."
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud