Angie Harmon likes her naps
The Rizzoli & Isles star walks Marriott red carpet
Angie Harmon likes playing the part of movie star, but she's a mom too. She and former NFL star Jason Sehorn have three young girls.
It's a handful but Harmon knows how to deal. "I think you know when to treasure your down time," said Harmon who helped launched the new JW Marriott Marquis Hotel downtown.
"If you want to take a nap, take a nap. You have to listen to yourself." Smart - a better rested mom is a better mom. "[Actor] Bruce McGill has a funny saying he always tells Jason, 'A happy wife is a happy life.'"!
The former Law & Order star realizes she can't do it all. "As much as we want to be women to do it all, we can't," she says. "It took me a long time to learn that. It's hard because you don't want to ask for help. But that actually takes more strength."
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace