Angie Harmon likes her naps
The Rizzoli & Isles star walks Marriott red carpet
Angie Harmon likes playing the part of movie star, but she's a mom too. She and former NFL star Jason Sehorn have three young girls.
It's a handful but Harmon knows how to deal. "I think you know when to treasure your down time," said Harmon who helped launched the new JW Marriott Marquis Hotel downtown.
"If you want to take a nap, take a nap. You have to listen to yourself." Smart - a better rested mom is a better mom. "[Actor] Bruce McGill has a funny saying he always tells Jason, 'A happy wife is a happy life.'"!
The former Law & Order star realizes she can't do it all. "As much as we want to be women to do it all, we can't," she says. "It took me a long time to learn that. It's hard because you don't want to ask for help. But that actually takes more strength."
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore