Andrew Zimmern: Bizarre Foods in Miami
Eats weird stuff here
World traveler Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods of America, got a taste of Miami’s multicultural city by mingling with loca insiders as part of an upcoming episode on The Travel Channel airing 10 p.m. Monday.
Since Zimmern is used to eating worms and snails, it must have been paradise to dine at SoFla staple El Palacio De Los Jugos. His partner in crime: Michelle Bernstein. R The two chefs sample authentic Cuban dishes at the Flagler restaurant - and no last time we checked we didn't see worms on the menu.
Zimmern also hit South Beach for a night of partying with after-dark impresario Nicola Siervo, from W South Beach Hotel and coowner of Quattro on Lincoln Road. The two started their evening at Andrew Carmellini’s American restaurant, The Dutch, where Zimmern munches on roots-inspired dishes such as the watermelon jalapeño Hamachi. Doesn't sound that bizarre, but definitely fun.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika