Amigos For Kids hosts annual Celebrity Domino Night at Jungle Island
The fundraiser combines dominoes, booze, music and food - Miami's favorite things.
Voya Miami Celebrity Domino Night
8 p.m. Saturday, June 14
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
$150, $1000 table for four
Some people take their dominoes very seriously. Amigos For Kids, the Miami-based charity that aims to put an end to child abuse and neglect, is among them. Every year the organization gathers local celebrities, politicians and domino lovers for a fun-filled event to raise money for a serious cause. This year's event will feature some serious entertainment as well with salsa crooner Willy Chirino performing and the Miami Heat's own DJ Irie keeping the music turned up. Attendees can enjoy the silent auction, dancing, and of course, domino playing.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women