Amigos For Kids hosts annual Celebrity Domino Night at Jungle Island
The fundraiser combines dominoes, booze, music and food - Miami's favorite things.
Voya Miami Celebrity Domino Night
8 p.m. Saturday, June 14
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
$150, $1000 table for four
Some people take their dominoes very seriously. Amigos For Kids, the Miami-based charity that aims to put an end to child abuse and neglect, is among them. Every year the organization gathers local celebrities, politicians and domino lovers for a fun-filled event to raise money for a serious cause. This year's event will feature some serious entertainment as well with salsa crooner Willy Chirino performing and the Miami Heat's own DJ Irie keeping the music turned up. Attendees can enjoy the silent auction, dancing, and of course, domino playing.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami