Amigos For Kids hosts annual Celebrity Domino Night at Jungle Island
The fundraiser combines dominoes, booze, music and food - Miami's favorite things.
Voya Miami Celebrity Domino Night
8 p.m. Saturday, June 14
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
$150, $1000 table for four
Some people take their dominoes very seriously. Amigos For Kids, the Miami-based charity that aims to put an end to child abuse and neglect, is among them. Every year the organization gathers local celebrities, politicians and domino lovers for a fun-filled event to raise money for a serious cause. This year's event will feature some serious entertainment as well with salsa crooner Willy Chirino performing and the Miami Heat's own DJ Irie keeping the music turned up. Attendees can enjoy the silent auction, dancing, and of course, domino playing.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season