American Girl Grand Opening in The Falls this weekend
American Girl opens the doors to its first retail venue in Florida with a huge Grand Opening celebration this weekend.
American Girl Grand Opening
Oct. 6 -7
8888 SW 136th St., Miami
Little girls of South Florida are squealing in delight because this weekend the American Girl store at The Falls is finally opening its doors.
Upon entering the 16,000 square-foot venue, girls will be transported into a fantasy land with a comlete roster of the American Dolls historical and contemporary dolls, along with a selection of doll outfits, accessories, Dress Like Your Doll clothing, and a variety of the company’s best-selling books. There is also a Doll Hair Salon, a private party room for American Girl-style celebrations and even a Bistro where hungry doll shoppers can get a pick-me-up.
The festivities of the Grand Opening, which is expected to attract crowds in the thousands, include free craft activities, entertainment for the guests waiting in line (magicians and balloon artists), free gifts and special deals on selected accessories.
Bonus: All the girly retail madness will benefit Miami Children's Hospital's various programs.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer