American Girl Grand Opening in The Falls this weekend
American Girl opens the doors to its first retail venue in Florida with a huge Grand Opening celebration this weekend.
American Girl Grand Opening
Oct. 6 -7
8888 SW 136th St., Miami
Little girls of South Florida are squealing in delight because this weekend the American Girl store at The Falls is finally opening its doors.
Upon entering the 16,000 square-foot venue, girls will be transported into a fantasy land with a comlete roster of the American Dolls historical and contemporary dolls, along with a selection of doll outfits, accessories, Dress Like Your Doll clothing, and a variety of the company’s best-selling books. There is also a Doll Hair Salon, a private party room for American Girl-style celebrations and even a Bistro where hungry doll shoppers can get a pick-me-up.
The festivities of the Grand Opening, which is expected to attract crowds in the thousands, include free craft activities, entertainment for the guests waiting in line (magicians and balloon artists), free gifts and special deals on selected accessories.
Bonus: All the girly retail madness will benefit Miami Children's Hospital's various programs.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open
- Holiday Gift Guide 2015