American Girl Grand Opening in The Falls this weekend
American Girl opens the doors to its first retail venue in Florida with a huge Grand Opening celebration this weekend.
American Girl Grand Opening
Oct. 6 -7
8888 SW 136th St., Miami
Little girls of South Florida are squealing in delight because this weekend the American Girl store at The Falls is finally opening its doors.
Upon entering the 16,000 square-foot venue, girls will be transported into a fantasy land with a comlete roster of the American Dolls historical and contemporary dolls, along with a selection of doll outfits, accessories, Dress Like Your Doll clothing, and a variety of the company’s best-selling books. There is also a Doll Hair Salon, a private party room for American Girl-style celebrations and even a Bistro where hungry doll shoppers can get a pick-me-up.
The festivities of the Grand Opening, which is expected to attract crowds in the thousands, include free craft activities, entertainment for the guests waiting in line (magicians and balloon artists), free gifts and special deals on selected accessories.
Bonus: All the girly retail madness will benefit Miami Children's Hospital's various programs.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz