America's Next "It" Girl
Calling South Florida's fabulous ladies: It's time for you to take your fabulous life to the small screen.
Is your closet the size of a Doral townhouse? Do you spend more on shoes in one week than a diabetic spends on insulin in a year? Do you already feel like a star because you live large, have rich and famous friends and a tight social agenda?
You could be the next 'It' girl. If you are a gorgeous, sophisticated, superconfident (and of course, incredibly humble) lady, head over to Lucx Boutique to meet the casting team for an upcoming reality show that will make Paris Hilton seem so last season.
Be prepared to tell them why you are America's next It girl, but first go to www.itgirlcasting.com to fill out the application. Bring a copy with you as well as your photo ID. For more information call 323-389-5125.
America's Next It Girl Casting Call
Wednesday, September 8 from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
307 SE Mizner Blvd. #63, Boca Raton
For more information call 323-389-5125 Applications online at www.itgirlcasting.com
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter