Alonzo and Tracy Mourning sell mansion
To a nonceleb
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning just sold their Gables Estates waterfront mansion for $11,350,000. It was listed at $13,999,000. Built in 2004, the 13,086-square-foot contemporary Mediterranean-style estate has eight bedrooms, 8½ bathrooms and bay views. The listing agent of record was Lourdes Alatriste of Engel and Voelkers. The new owners are non-celebrity locals. Seems the Mournings are looking for another home in the area.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz