Alonzo and Tracy Mourning sell mansion
To a nonceleb
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning just sold their Gables Estates waterfront mansion for $11,350,000. It was listed at $13,999,000. Built in 2004, the 13,086-square-foot contemporary Mediterranean-style estate has eight bedrooms, 8½ bathrooms and bay views. The listing agent of record was Lourdes Alatriste of Engel and Voelkers. The new owners are non-celebrity locals. Seems the Mournings are looking for another home in the area.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture