Alonzo and Tracy Mourning sell mansion
To a nonceleb
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning just sold their Gables Estates waterfront mansion for $11,350,000. It was listed at $13,999,000. Built in 2004, the 13,086-square-foot contemporary Mediterranean-style estate has eight bedrooms, 8½ bathrooms and bay views. The listing agent of record was Lourdes Alatriste of Engel and Voelkers. The new owners are non-celebrity locals. Seems the Mournings are looking for another home in the area.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market