Alonzo and Tracy Mourning sell mansion
To a nonceleb
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning just sold their Gables Estates waterfront mansion for $11,350,000. It was listed at $13,999,000. Built in 2004, the 13,086-square-foot contemporary Mediterranean-style estate has eight bedrooms, 8½ bathrooms and bay views. The listing agent of record was Lourdes Alatriste of Engel and Voelkers. The new owners are non-celebrity locals. Seems the Mournings are looking for another home in the area.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie