Alonzo and Tracy Mourning sell mansion
To a nonceleb
Alonzo and Tracy Mourning just sold their Gables Estates waterfront mansion for $11,350,000. It was listed at $13,999,000. Built in 2004, the 13,086-square-foot contemporary Mediterranean-style estate has eight bedrooms, 8½ bathrooms and bay views. The listing agent of record was Lourdes Alatriste of Engel and Voelkers. The new owners are non-celebrity locals. Seems the Mournings are looking for another home in the area.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails