AllSaints Opens on Lincoln Road
Brit IT label AllSaints makes its way across the pond. Birds and blokes will fancy this shop. Swear.
910 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
Guess what opens up on Lincoln Road this week? Brit IT label AllSaints, that's what. Best known for edgy looks, the Miami Beach door is the brand's second U.S. stand alone location (yeah, Los Angeles beat us to the punch).
What's in store for you? The 7,700 square foot shop houses a full range of accessories and apparel collections for men, women and children. Design deets such as wooden and polished steel floors, walls splayed in glazed tiles and exposed brick, ram skulls and antiques ooze a quirky vibe.
“We are excited to introduce the AllSaints brand to Miami residents and visitors to Lincoln Road. AllSaints has a uniquely styled product that’s good quality at a bridge price point. This makes AllSaints appealing to a versatile consumer demographic and we feel that AllSaints will bring a fresh, directional style to Miami that has yet to be seen on Lincoln Road,” says Paul McAdam, North American CEO.
Cheers to that, mate!
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!