AllSaints Opens on Lincoln Road
Brit IT label AllSaints makes its way across the pond. Birds and blokes will fancy this shop. Swear.
Guess what opens up on Lincoln Road this week? Brit IT label AllSaints, that's what. Best known for edgy looks, the Miami Beach door is the brand's second U.S. stand alone location (yeah, Los Angeles beat us to the punch).
What's in store for you? The 7,700 square foot shop houses a full range of accessories and apparel collections for men, women and children. Design deets such as wooden and polished steel floors, walls splayed in glazed tiles and exposed brick, ram skulls and antiques ooze a quirky vibe.
“We are excited to introduce the AllSaints brand to Miami residents and visitors to Lincoln Road. AllSaints has a uniquely styled product that’s good quality at a bridge price point. This makes AllSaints appealing to a versatile consumer demographic and we feel that AllSaints will bring a fresh, directional style to Miami that has yet to be seen on Lincoln Road,” says Paul McAdam, North American CEO.
Cheers to that, mate!
910 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity