Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
Midtown Miami's melting spot heads to FLL
Opening Tuesday, April 1 (no joke), Daily Melt, Allen Susser's Midtown Miami melting spot is opening in larger digs up in Fort Lauderdale. In addition to all the soups, salads and, of course cheese, there will be a lounge with free WiFi for those who like to spend all day melting under the glow of their electronic devices. Also new in the FLL location which makes the trip to Broward well worth it for some, ahem, of us: a gourmet pickle bar featuring some of Susser's best brines--sea salt dill, mojo, lemon ginger, "Hot & Sassy," "Kickin' Asian," and Bread & Butter. Daily Melt's Fort Lauderdale location will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!