Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
Midtown Miami's melting spot heads to FLL
Opening Tuesday, April 1 (no joke), Daily Melt, Allen Susser's Midtown Miami melting spot is opening in larger digs up in Fort Lauderdale. In addition to all the soups, salads and, of course cheese, there will be a lounge with free WiFi for those who like to spend all day melting under the glow of their electronic devices. Also new in the FLL location which makes the trip to Broward well worth it for some, ahem, of us: a gourmet pickle bar featuring some of Susser's best brines--sea salt dill, mojo, lemon ginger, "Hot & Sassy," "Kickin' Asian," and Bread & Butter. Daily Melt's Fort Lauderdale location will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
350 SE 2nd St.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"