Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
Midtown Miami's melting spot heads to FLL
Opening Tuesday, April 1 (no joke), Daily Melt, Allen Susser's Midtown Miami melting spot is opening in larger digs up in Fort Lauderdale. In addition to all the soups, salads and, of course cheese, there will be a lounge with free WiFi for those who like to spend all day melting under the glow of their electronic devices. Also new in the FLL location which makes the trip to Broward well worth it for some, ahem, of us: a gourmet pickle bar featuring some of Susser's best brines--sea salt dill, mojo, lemon ginger, "Hot & Sassy," "Kickin' Asian," and Bread & Butter. Daily Melt's Fort Lauderdale location will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed