Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
Midtown Miami's melting spot heads to FLL
Opening Tuesday, April 1 (no joke), Daily Melt, Allen Susser's Midtown Miami melting spot is opening in larger digs up in Fort Lauderdale. In addition to all the soups, salads and, of course cheese, there will be a lounge with free WiFi for those who like to spend all day melting under the glow of their electronic devices. Also new in the FLL location which makes the trip to Broward well worth it for some, ahem, of us: a gourmet pickle bar featuring some of Susser's best brines--sea salt dill, mojo, lemon ginger, "Hot & Sassy," "Kickin' Asian," and Bread & Butter. Daily Melt's Fort Lauderdale location will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
350 SE 2nd St.
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami