Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
Midtown Miami's melting spot heads to FLL
Opening Tuesday, April 1 (no joke), Daily Melt, Allen Susser's Midtown Miami melting spot is opening in larger digs up in Fort Lauderdale. In addition to all the soups, salads and, of course cheese, there will be a lounge with free WiFi for those who like to spend all day melting under the glow of their electronic devices. Also new in the FLL location which makes the trip to Broward well worth it for some, ahem, of us: a gourmet pickle bar featuring some of Susser's best brines--sea salt dill, mojo, lemon ginger, "Hot & Sassy," "Kickin' Asian," and Bread & Butter. Daily Melt's Fort Lauderdale location will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
350 SE 2nd St.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants