All Black Everything
It’s time to take out that little black dress and join some of the sexiest people at the Florida Room. It’s an ALL BLACK EVERYTHING special event, and yes black attire is required.
The Florida Room at The Delano
1685 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Ladies it’s time to take out that little black dress and join some of the sexiest people at the Florida Room in the Delano. It’s an ALL BLACK EVERYTHING special event celebrating the 25th birthday of Javi Zayas. If you are a lover of the nightlife scene you have definitely seen him around. Don’t let his age fool you; he has organized some of the biggest events to hit the beach, from the Lexus Listening Lounge at the 2009 Auto Show, to the Latin Grammy’s Axe After Party, and not to mention the various events he promotes all through South Beach at the hottest nightclubs.
This Friday, it’s his time to shine as he celebrates his birthday in style. To make the night even better one of South Florida’s best musicians Jon Saxx will be giving a live performance from 10:30p to midnight. Saxx was voted Best Local Jazz artist in 2008 and has opened for huge stars John Mayer and the Roots. He will be working his sax to the beat of the music as DJ Reun tears up the turn tables.
What better way to kick off your weekend then celebrating the birthday of one of Miami’s finest complete with a complimentary cocktail reception from 9:30p-11p, and a live performance by a great musician? Don’t forget it’s an ALL BLACK EVERTYTHING event; black attire is required. See you at the Delano!
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM