All About Boots
Fall means boots — and here are the season's best.
Fall means boots (yes, even in Miami) — and here are the season's best.
From the street-style favorites in burnished leathers (see tan Frye pair above) to classic quilted black (peep the Carmen Steffens version above) to studded booties (just like the Chloé pair photographed here) — boots are a women's best way to step out in confidence.
Here are some style tips to keep in mind when it comes to investing in a pair of boots this fall:
Rugged mid-heels are a must-have right now. They're not only comfortable, but add a modern edge to menswear pieces, denim and even dresses.
Over-the-knee boots are back: These boots add a fierce polish to skinny jeans, mini skirts and even shorts.
Weathered leather is where it's at: Give into the appeal of the used-and-abused appeal of worn-in leather. It adds an authentic kick to denim and frocks, too.
Carmen Steffens available here
Frye available at Nordstrom stores nationwide
Chloé available at Saks stores nationwide
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide