All About Boots
Fall means boots — and here are the season's best.
Carmen Steffens available here
Frye available at Nordstrom stores nationwide
Chloé available at Saks stores nationwide
Fall means boots (yes, even in Miami) — and here are the season's best.
From the street-style favorites in burnished leathers (see tan Frye pair above) to classic quilted black (peep the Carmen Steffens version above) to studded booties (just like the Chloé pair photographed here) — boots are a women's best way to step out in confidence.
Here are some style tips to keep in mind when it comes to investing in a pair of boots this fall:
Rugged mid-heels are a must-have right now. They're not only comfortable, but add a modern edge to menswear pieces, denim and even dresses.
Over-the-knee boots are back: These boots add a fierce polish to skinny jeans, mini skirts and even shorts.
Weathered leather is where it's at: Give into the appeal of the used-and-abused appeal of worn-in leather. It adds an authentic kick to denim and frocks, too.
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store