All About Boots
Fall means boots — and here are the season's best.
Carmen Steffens available here
Frye available at Nordstrom stores nationwide
Chloé available at Saks stores nationwide
Fall means boots (yes, even in Miami) — and here are the season's best.
From the street-style favorites in burnished leathers (see tan Frye pair above) to classic quilted black (peep the Carmen Steffens version above) to studded booties (just like the Chloé pair photographed here) — boots are a women's best way to step out in confidence.
Here are some style tips to keep in mind when it comes to investing in a pair of boots this fall:
Rugged mid-heels are a must-have right now. They're not only comfortable, but add a modern edge to menswear pieces, denim and even dresses.
Over-the-knee boots are back: These boots add a fierce polish to skinny jeans, mini skirts and even shorts.
Weathered leather is where it's at: Give into the appeal of the used-and-abused appeal of worn-in leather. It adds an authentic kick to denim and frocks, too.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood