All About Boots
Fall means boots — and here are the season's best.
Fall means boots (yes, even in Miami) — and here are the season's best.
From the street-style favorites in burnished leathers (see tan Frye pair above) to classic quilted black (peep the Carmen Steffens version above) to studded booties (just like the Chloé pair photographed here) — boots are a women's best way to step out in confidence.
Here are some style tips to keep in mind when it comes to investing in a pair of boots this fall:
Rugged mid-heels are a must-have right now. They're not only comfortable, but add a modern edge to menswear pieces, denim and even dresses.
Over-the-knee boots are back: These boots add a fierce polish to skinny jeans, mini skirts and even shorts.
Weathered leather is where it's at: Give into the appeal of the used-and-abused appeal of worn-in leather. It adds an authentic kick to denim and frocks, too.
Carmen Steffens available here
Frye available at Nordstrom stores nationwide
Chloé available at Saks stores nationwide
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body