All About Boots
Fall means boots — and here are the season's best.
Fall means boots (yes, even in Miami) — and here are the season's best.
From the street-style favorites in burnished leathers (see tan Frye pair above) to classic quilted black (peep the Carmen Steffens version above) to studded booties (just like the Chloé pair photographed here) — boots are a women's best way to step out in confidence.
Here are some style tips to keep in mind when it comes to investing in a pair of boots this fall:
Rugged mid-heels are a must-have right now. They're not only comfortable, but add a modern edge to menswear pieces, denim and even dresses.
Over-the-knee boots are back: These boots add a fierce polish to skinny jeans, mini skirts and even shorts.
Weathered leather is where it's at: Give into the appeal of the used-and-abused appeal of worn-in leather. It adds an authentic kick to denim and frocks, too.
Carmen Steffens available here
Frye available at Nordstrom stores nationwide
Chloé available at Saks stores nationwide
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables