Alicia Keys LIVE with the 400 at Dolce
The 400 Club will host an amazing WMC special event with a LIVE performance by international singing sensation, the fabulous Alicia Keys!
DOLCE Ultra Lounge
1501 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For VIP Table inquiries call: (786)374-7475
To RSVP E-Mail: RSVP@400Life.com
Are you ready for one of the biggest nights in South Florida, international R&B Sensation, the amazing Alicia Keys will be performing LIVE at the Dolce nightclub on Saturday, March 27th. The 400 Life is having Alicia Keys perform after her concert at the American Airlines Arena, for her first appearance in South Florida. WMC may be going on everywhere else on the beach, but Alicia Keys will rock the house with her powerful vocals and ridiculous beauty. This is one after-party that you don’t want to miss.
The 400 Life knows how to party; they throw it down really nice and smooth with the best upscale hip-hop and R&B events in Miami. Their parties are exclusive, sexy, and usually filled with celebrities and professional athletes. Dance amongst some of the finest, prominent members of Miami nightlife while jamming out to the best urban music. If you have class and style; then you need to be in the lounging in luxury with the 400 Club.
Pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com for the price of $45; ticket purchase cut-off time is 5pm on Saturday, March 27th.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space