Alice in Wynwoodland
What if Lewis Carroll had set his classic children's story in Miami? Find out at this pedaling performance.
Meet the characters of Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" while riding through the streets of Miami at "Alice In Wynwoodland," an interactive theater bike ride hosted by The Front Yard Theater Collective, Magic City Bicycle Collective and Emerge Miami. Meet up at the Omni Metro Mover station at 6 p.m. to begin the magical ride through Wynwoodland. Each stop will feature a performance that unfolds the story of Alice and the crazy characters she meets on her adventure. At the end of the ride there will be a party at a surprise location.
See and Do
- House of Horror curdles with more frights
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday