Alice in Wynwoodland
What if Lewis Carroll had set his classic children's story in Miami? Find out at this pedaling performance.
Meet the characters of Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" while riding through the streets of Miami at "Alice In Wynwoodland," an interactive theater bike ride hosted by The Front Yard Theater Collective, Magic City Bicycle Collective and Emerge Miami. Meet up at the Omni Metro Mover station at 6 p.m. to begin the magical ride through Wynwoodland. Each stop will feature a performance that unfolds the story of Alice and the crazy characters she meets on her adventure. At the end of the ride there will be a party at a surprise location.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos