Alice in Wynwoodland
What if Lewis Carroll had set his classic children's story in Miami? Find out at this pedaling performance.
Meet the characters of Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" while riding through the streets of Miami at "Alice In Wynwoodland," an interactive theater bike ride hosted by The Front Yard Theater Collective, Magic City Bicycle Collective and Emerge Miami. Meet up at the Omni Metro Mover station at 6 p.m. to begin the magical ride through Wynwoodland. Each stop will feature a performance that unfolds the story of Alice and the crazy characters she meets on her adventure. At the end of the ride there will be a party at a surprise location.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest