Alice in Wynwoodland
What if Lewis Carroll had set his classic children's story in Miami? Find out at this pedaling performance.
Meet the characters of Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" while riding through the streets of Miami at "Alice In Wynwoodland," an interactive theater bike ride hosted by The Front Yard Theater Collective, Magic City Bicycle Collective and Emerge Miami. Meet up at the Omni Metro Mover station at 6 p.m. to begin the magical ride through Wynwoodland. Each stop will feature a performance that unfolds the story of Alice and the crazy characters she meets on her adventure. At the end of the ride there will be a party at a surprise location.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs