Alice in Wynwoodland
What if Lewis Carroll had set his classic children's story in Miami? Find out at this pedaling performance.
Meet the characters of Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" while riding through the streets of Miami at "Alice In Wynwoodland," an interactive theater bike ride hosted by The Front Yard Theater Collective, Magic City Bicycle Collective and Emerge Miami. Meet up at the Omni Metro Mover station at 6 p.m. to begin the magical ride through Wynwoodland. Each stop will feature a performance that unfolds the story of Alice and the crazy characters she meets on her adventure. At the end of the ride there will be a party at a surprise location.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus