Alice + Olivia Summer Tour!
The Alice + Olivia summer tour is coming to the MIA. Think trunk show meets makeover madness.
8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami
Ida & Harry's at The Fountainebleau
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Pop quiz: What do Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, J. Lo, Blake Lively, Sarah Jessica Parker and Taylor Swift all have in common?
Answer: They all adore Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet clothes. (Click here for an interview with Benedt)
And for all you a+o aficionados, the brand just embarked on a national summer tour in a vintage '70s Airstream armed with stylists. Think trunk show meets makeover madness meets do-gooding!
In between visits with some of their favorite retail stores, the team will be stopping in small towns and participating in community projects at every stop. The a+o team will be doing everything from rebuilding the wardrobe of a Nashville girl who lost her belongings in the flood, making a high school student’s prom dreams come true, making over a new mom, outfitting a bride for her upcoming honeymoon and dressing a teen for her first date!
The good news for those of you in the 305? The tour will be in Miami this Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19.
Here, our fashion peeps, are the deets:
Friday, June 18
• 1 p.m.: Makeover of Kristi House Contestant
• 4 - 7 p.m.: Trunk Show at Scarlett Boutique (8267 South Dixie Highway, Miami) with Kristi House
Saturday, June 19
• 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.: Trunk Show at Ida & Harry’s at The Fountainebleau (4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach)
• 10 p.m.: Doors open for fashion show at LIV nightclub at The Fontainebleau
• Midnight.: Alice + Olivia fashion show begins
The cherry on top? Actress AnnaLynne McCord wil be rubbing elbows with guests at the fashion show.
Go ahead and get trunked up!
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project