Alice +Olivia NYFW Presentation Pushes Miami to go MOD
Alice+Olivia is a popular contemporary brand in Miami that's sure to have locals channeling the 60s next Spring.
Miami gals are fans of Stacey Bendet’s contemporary trendy line of apparel and shoes. Last year, Bendet popped by on a summer fashion road tour giving South Floridians a sneak peek of her latest collection at Scarlett Boutique in South Miami. This time around, the designer is digging way into the past with a 60s inspired collection that will have Miami gals going mod from head to toe.
Clothing: At Bendet's presentation in the Meat Packing District, we witnessed wide-legged trousers blooming with sunflowers, form fitting black and white striped pants matched with lemon floaty tops, sassy shift dresses and pleated skirts.
Makeup :Stila Pro Artist for Beauty.com Sarah Lucero had the models going 60s glam. Long thick falsie lashes, statement making black eyeliner, aquamarine blue eyeshadow and lips tinted in soft pink and peach hues was the look.
Hair: Ballerina buns worn high or side swept with scarves.
Nails: It was all about black and white stripes
Steal This Look: Stila's Mystic eye shadow, Electric Sparkle eyeliner ,Lillium Convertible and Nails Inc London.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up