Alex Rodriguez sits down with filmmaker Billy Corben
Alex Rodriguez was recently seen having lunch at Hillstone in Coral Gables with his publicist Ron Berkowitz and Rakonteur raconteurs Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman of Cocaine Cowboys and The U fame. Could there be some sort of movie in the works about Rodriguez's trials and tribulations? We asked and were told that it was "Just a first meeting and introduction to Alex," said Berkowitz. Corben was focusing on other important things, telling us "Lunch was excellent. I look forward to going back and trying the sushi next time. And to see if they ever change the etching on the door from 'Houston's' to 'Hillstone.'"
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'