Alex Rodriguez sits down with filmmaker Billy Corben
Alex Rodriguez was recently seen having lunch at Hillstone in Coral Gables with his publicist Ron Berkowitz and Rakonteur raconteurs Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman of Cocaine Cowboys and The U fame. Could there be some sort of movie in the works about Rodriguez's trials and tribulations? We asked and were told that it was "Just a first meeting and introduction to Alex," said Berkowitz. Corben was focusing on other important things, telling us "Lunch was excellent. I look forward to going back and trying the sushi next time. And to see if they ever change the etching on the door from 'Houston's' to 'Hillstone.'"
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week