Alex Rodriguez sits down with filmmaker Billy Corben
Alex Rodriguez was recently seen having lunch at Hillstone in Coral Gables with his publicist Ron Berkowitz and Rakonteur raconteurs Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman of Cocaine Cowboys and The U fame. Could there be some sort of movie in the works about Rodriguez's trials and tribulations? We asked and were told that it was "Just a first meeting and introduction to Alex," said Berkowitz. Corben was focusing on other important things, telling us "Lunch was excellent. I look forward to going back and trying the sushi next time. And to see if they ever change the etching on the door from 'Houston's' to 'Hillstone.'"
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge