Alex Rodriguez sits down with filmmaker Billy Corben
Alex Rodriguez was recently seen having lunch at Hillstone in Coral Gables with his publicist Ron Berkowitz and Rakonteur raconteurs Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman of Cocaine Cowboys and The U fame. Could there be some sort of movie in the works about Rodriguez's trials and tribulations? We asked and were told that it was "Just a first meeting and introduction to Alex," said Berkowitz. Corben was focusing on other important things, telling us "Lunch was excellent. I look forward to going back and trying the sushi next time. And to see if they ever change the etching on the door from 'Houston's' to 'Hillstone.'"
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy