Alex Rodriguez sits down with filmmaker Billy Corben
Alex Rodriguez was recently seen having lunch at Hillstone in Coral Gables with his publicist Ron Berkowitz and Rakonteur raconteurs Billy Corben and Alfred Spellman of Cocaine Cowboys and The U fame. Could there be some sort of movie in the works about Rodriguez's trials and tribulations? We asked and were told that it was "Just a first meeting and introduction to Alex," said Berkowitz. Corben was focusing on other important things, telling us "Lunch was excellent. I look forward to going back and trying the sushi next time. And to see if they ever change the etching on the door from 'Houston's' to 'Hillstone.'"
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love