Alejandro Ferllen's Vegas Birthday!
Creator of famed hotspot, Spazio Nero, Alejandro Ferllen celebrates his birthday in Vegas Fashion!
Famed hotspot creator Alejandro Ferllen is celebrating his birthday tonight and he’s going all out! It’s Vegas Baby, or at least it is for tonight; there’s going to be Roulette tables, slot machines, poker tables, and complete with Vegas Showgirls. Even the DJ is from Vegas; DJ Chris Garcia of Tao & Drais in Las Vegas will keep the party going all night long.
Its all going down at Spazio Nero the boutique nightclub located in Segafredo Brickell. Dance the night away in this very private and cozy lounge outfitted in all black, super chic décor, from the black leather couches, and the black tinted mirrors throughout to the textured black on black wallpaper. The audio and lighting system is top notch and the set up is great for an elite fiesta such as this one. The bartenders are sexy and skilled, they can make whatever you like or serve you one of their many delicious signature cocktails.
Experience the lavishness of this elite nightclub tonight as you help Alejandro Ferllen celebrate his birthday in the best way possible, an over-the-top Vegas themed event. Needless to say dress to impress, this little gem is very exclusive and caters to the upscale party-goers, Miami’s fashionistas, and some of Miami's most recognized business execs and entrepreneurs. Reservations for the cocktail reception from 8pm to 10pm are required. Help Mr. Ferllen blow out his candles and rock the night away! Put your chips on the table, roll the dice, and enjoy; it’s Vegas Baby!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood