Alejandro Ferllen's Vegas Birthday!
Creator of famed hotspot, Spazio Nero, Alejandro Ferllen celebrates his birthday in Vegas Fashion!
Famed hotspot creator Alejandro Ferllen is celebrating his birthday tonight and he’s going all out! It’s Vegas Baby, or at least it is for tonight; there’s going to be Roulette tables, slot machines, poker tables, and complete with Vegas Showgirls. Even the DJ is from Vegas; DJ Chris Garcia of Tao & Drais in Las Vegas will keep the party going all night long.
Its all going down at Spazio Nero the boutique nightclub located in Segafredo Brickell. Dance the night away in this very private and cozy lounge outfitted in all black, super chic décor, from the black leather couches, and the black tinted mirrors throughout to the textured black on black wallpaper. The audio and lighting system is top notch and the set up is great for an elite fiesta such as this one. The bartenders are sexy and skilled, they can make whatever you like or serve you one of their many delicious signature cocktails.
Experience the lavishness of this elite nightclub tonight as you help Alejandro Ferllen celebrate his birthday in the best way possible, an over-the-top Vegas themed event. Needless to say dress to impress, this little gem is very exclusive and caters to the upscale party-goers, Miami’s fashionistas, and some of Miami's most recognized business execs and entrepreneurs. Reservations for the cocktail reception from 8pm to 10pm are required. Help Mr. Ferllen blow out his candles and rock the night away! Put your chips on the table, roll the dice, and enjoy; it’s Vegas Baby!
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party