Alcohol at Angelique
August at Angelique is all about alcohol...
August at Angelique Euro Café is all about the alcohol...
- Pop by tomorrow (Aug 5), invest $29 and sip a beer sampler paddle featuring four 5oz glasses of the beer of your choice and a small plate tasting menu. Menu highlighting include truffle potato gnocchi, chorizo in wine and poached branzino while over 60 beers are available, including dark, brown, Belgian and pale.
- On Thursday August 12, 19 and 26 Angelique is hosting a beer bash featuring two bottles of 12oz imported beers for $6 or two bottles of craft beers for $8.
- On Friday, Aug 20 oenophiles can head to Angelique for a Chilean wine tasting. Enjoy an a la carte dinner while sipping complimentary pours of four Chilean wines.
- On the culinary front, the restaurant is celebrating heat and humidity with a three-course summer savings menu. Invest $17 for lunch or $24 for dinner and feast.
Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday