Alcohol at Angelique
August at Angelique is all about alcohol...
August at Angelique Euro Café is all about the alcohol...
- Pop by tomorrow (Aug 5), invest $29 and sip a beer sampler paddle featuring four 5oz glasses of the beer of your choice and a small plate tasting menu. Menu highlighting include truffle potato gnocchi, chorizo in wine and poached branzino while over 60 beers are available, including dark, brown, Belgian and pale.
- On Thursday August 12, 19 and 26 Angelique is hosting a beer bash featuring two bottles of 12oz imported beers for $6 or two bottles of craft beers for $8.
- On Friday, Aug 20 oenophiles can head to Angelique for a Chilean wine tasting. Enjoy an a la carte dinner while sipping complimentary pours of four Chilean wines.
- On the culinary front, the restaurant is celebrating heat and humidity with a three-course summer savings menu. Invest $17 for lunch or $24 for dinner and feast.
Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week