Alcohol at Angelique
August at Angelique is all about alcohol...
Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
August at Angelique Euro Café is all about the alcohol...
- Pop by tomorrow (Aug 5), invest $29 and sip a beer sampler paddle featuring four 5oz glasses of the beer of your choice and a small plate tasting menu. Menu highlighting include truffle potato gnocchi, chorizo in wine and poached branzino while over 60 beers are available, including dark, brown, Belgian and pale.
- On Thursday August 12, 19 and 26 Angelique is hosting a beer bash featuring two bottles of 12oz imported beers for $6 or two bottles of craft beers for $8.
- On Friday, Aug 20 oenophiles can head to Angelique for a Chilean wine tasting. Enjoy an a la carte dinner while sipping complimentary pours of four Chilean wines.
- On the culinary front, the restaurant is celebrating heat and humidity with a three-course summer savings menu. Invest $17 for lunch or $24 for dinner and feast.
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014