Alcohol at Angelique
August at Angelique is all about alcohol...
Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
August at Angelique Euro Café is all about the alcohol...
- Pop by tomorrow (Aug 5), invest $29 and sip a beer sampler paddle featuring four 5oz glasses of the beer of your choice and a small plate tasting menu. Menu highlighting include truffle potato gnocchi, chorizo in wine and poached branzino while over 60 beers are available, including dark, brown, Belgian and pale.
- On Thursday August 12, 19 and 26 Angelique is hosting a beer bash featuring two bottles of 12oz imported beers for $6 or two bottles of craft beers for $8.
- On Friday, Aug 20 oenophiles can head to Angelique for a Chilean wine tasting. Enjoy an a la carte dinner while sipping complimentary pours of four Chilean wines.
- On the culinary front, the restaurant is celebrating heat and humidity with a three-course summer savings menu. Invest $17 for lunch or $24 for dinner and feast.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts