Alcohol at Angelique
August at Angelique is all about alcohol...
August at Angelique Euro Café is all about the alcohol...
- Pop by tomorrow (Aug 5), invest $29 and sip a beer sampler paddle featuring four 5oz glasses of the beer of your choice and a small plate tasting menu. Menu highlighting include truffle potato gnocchi, chorizo in wine and poached branzino while over 60 beers are available, including dark, brown, Belgian and pale.
- On Thursday August 12, 19 and 26 Angelique is hosting a beer bash featuring two bottles of 12oz imported beers for $6 or two bottles of craft beers for $8.
- On Friday, Aug 20 oenophiles can head to Angelique for a Chilean wine tasting. Enjoy an a la carte dinner while sipping complimentary pours of four Chilean wines.
- On the culinary front, the restaurant is celebrating heat and humidity with a three-course summer savings menu. Invest $17 for lunch or $24 for dinner and feast.
Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again