The Alchemist opens as 14-table destination dining experience in Midtown Oct 8
The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon"
Midtown dining kicks up a notch October 8 as the Alchemist opens on Buena Vista Ave. The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon." Choose between a $90 five-course menu or a $125 seven-course meni and let chef Christophe Chastang wow you with a complete sensory experience. Dishes will change seasonally. The autumn lineup includes pisco sour cocktail, lobster with virtual green peas & yuzo and a forrest spirit dessert (served with an iPod). The Alchemist is modeled off of London's Fat Duck and France's L’Arnsbourg. Prices exclude tax & tip. 3252 Buena Vista Ave, Miami; 786-422-5118
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach