The Alchemist opens as 14-table destination dining experience in Midtown Oct 8
The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon"
Midtown dining kicks up a notch October 8 as the Alchemist opens on Buena Vista Ave. The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon." Choose between a $90 five-course menu or a $125 seven-course meni and let chef Christophe Chastang wow you with a complete sensory experience. Dishes will change seasonally. The autumn lineup includes pisco sour cocktail, lobster with virtual green peas & yuzo and a forrest spirit dessert (served with an iPod). The Alchemist is modeled off of London's Fat Duck and France's L’Arnsbourg. Prices exclude tax & tip. 3252 Buena Vista Ave, Miami; 786-422-5118
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami