The Alchemist opens as 14-table destination dining experience in Midtown Oct 8
The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon"
Midtown dining kicks up a notch October 8 as the Alchemist opens on Buena Vista Ave. The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon." Choose between a $90 five-course menu or a $125 seven-course meni and let chef Christophe Chastang wow you with a complete sensory experience. Dishes will change seasonally. The autumn lineup includes pisco sour cocktail, lobster with virtual green peas & yuzo and a forrest spirit dessert (served with an iPod). The Alchemist is modeled off of London's Fat Duck and France's L’Arnsbourg. Prices exclude tax & tip. 3252 Buena Vista Ave, Miami; 786-422-5118
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money