The Alchemist opens as 14-table destination dining experience in Midtown Oct 8
The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon"
Midtown dining kicks up a notch October 8 as the Alchemist opens on Buena Vista Ave. The 14-table space is billed a "destination for diners who want to expand their gastronomic horizon." Choose between a $90 five-course menu or a $125 seven-course meni and let chef Christophe Chastang wow you with a complete sensory experience. Dishes will change seasonally. The autumn lineup includes pisco sour cocktail, lobster with virtual green peas & yuzo and a forrest spirit dessert (served with an iPod). The Alchemist is modeled off of London's Fat Duck and France's L’Arnsbourg. Prices exclude tax & tip. 3252 Buena Vista Ave, Miami; 786-422-5118
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day