Airport 24/7: Miami coming to Travel Channel
MIA is ready for its close-up. Airport 24/7: Miami brings viewers into what goes on at Miami International Airport. It's considered a Category X airport -- a prime target for terrorist threats -- and with 38 million passengers a year, the size of a small city.
Catch the premiere on the Travel Channel Tuesday, October 2 @ 9 followed by another new episode at 9:30.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for national viewers to see some of our many hard-working and dedicated employees in action and the improvements we’re making for the traveling public,” Miami-Dade Aviation Department Assistant Director Lauren Stover said in a release. “In cooperation with federal and local agencies and our other airport partners, we were able to arrange for the access necessary to make this show a first in television history.”
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs