Airport 24/7: Miami coming to Travel Channel
MIA is ready for its close-up. Airport 24/7: Miami brings viewers into what goes on at Miami International Airport. It's considered a Category X airport -- a prime target for terrorist threats -- and with 38 million passengers a year, the size of a small city.
Catch the premiere on the Travel Channel Tuesday, October 2 @ 9 followed by another new episode at 9:30.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for national viewers to see some of our many hard-working and dedicated employees in action and the improvements we’re making for the traveling public,” Miami-Dade Aviation Department Assistant Director Lauren Stover said in a release. “In cooperation with federal and local agencies and our other airport partners, we were able to arrange for the access necessary to make this show a first in television history.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges