Airport 24/7: Miami coming to Travel Channel
MIA is ready for its close-up. Airport 24/7: Miami brings viewers into what goes on at Miami International Airport. It's considered a Category X airport -- a prime target for terrorist threats -- and with 38 million passengers a year, the size of a small city.
Catch the premiere on the Travel Channel Tuesday, October 2 @ 9 followed by another new episode at 9:30.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for national viewers to see some of our many hard-working and dedicated employees in action and the improvements we’re making for the traveling public,” Miami-Dade Aviation Department Assistant Director Lauren Stover said in a release. “In cooperation with federal and local agencies and our other airport partners, we were able to arrange for the access necessary to make this show a first in television history.”
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz