Airport 24/7: Miami coming to Travel Channel
MIA is ready for its close-up. Airport 24/7: Miami brings viewers into what goes on at Miami International Airport. It's considered a Category X airport -- a prime target for terrorist threats -- and with 38 million passengers a year, the size of a small city.
Catch the premiere on the Travel Channel Tuesday, October 2 @ 9 followed by another new episode at 9:30.
"This is a fantastic opportunity for national viewers to see some of our many hard-working and dedicated employees in action and the improvements we’re making for the traveling public,” Miami-Dade Aviation Department Assistant Director Lauren Stover said in a release. “In cooperation with federal and local agencies and our other airport partners, we were able to arrange for the access necessary to make this show a first in television history.”
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika