Ailing Lady Gaga cancels tour
Lady Gaga doesn’t have time for the pain, but she has to make time.
The pop star, 26, was forced to cancel her tour due to a condition called synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints caused by a previous injury. This condition is something Gaga has been dealing with for a while.
She posted to fans on her Facebook page Tuesday: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
The Lady says she is “devastated.” “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
LG was set to play BankAtlantic Center March 15 and AmericanAirlines Arena the next night.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too