Ailing Lady Gaga cancels tour
Lady Gaga doesn’t have time for the pain, but she has to make time.
The pop star, 26, was forced to cancel her tour due to a condition called synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints caused by a previous injury. This condition is something Gaga has been dealing with for a while.
She posted to fans on her Facebook page Tuesday: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
The Lady says she is “devastated.” “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
LG was set to play BankAtlantic Center March 15 and AmericanAirlines Arena the next night.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding