Ailing Lady Gaga cancels tour
Lady Gaga doesn’t have time for the pain, but she has to make time.
The pop star, 26, was forced to cancel her tour due to a condition called synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints caused by a previous injury. This condition is something Gaga has been dealing with for a while.
She posted to fans on her Facebook page Tuesday: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
The Lady says she is “devastated.” “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
LG was set to play BankAtlantic Center March 15 and AmericanAirlines Arena the next night.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision