Ailing Lady Gaga cancels tour
Lady Gaga doesn’t have time for the pain, but she has to make time.
The pop star, 26, was forced to cancel her tour due to a condition called synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints caused by a previous injury. This condition is something Gaga has been dealing with for a while.
She posted to fans on her Facebook page Tuesday: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
The Lady says she is “devastated.” “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
LG was set to play BankAtlantic Center March 15 and AmericanAirlines Arena the next night.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie