Ailing Lady Gaga cancels tour
Lady Gaga doesn’t have time for the pain, but she has to make time.
The pop star, 26, was forced to cancel her tour due to a condition called synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints caused by a previous injury. This condition is something Gaga has been dealing with for a while.
She posted to fans on her Facebook page Tuesday: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff. I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t.”
The Lady says she is “devastated.” “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
LG was set to play BankAtlantic Center March 15 and AmericanAirlines Arena the next night.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert