agua at Delano
KeSARI’s Saffron Glow Facial, an Indian-inspired treatment at agua at Delano, is the perfect treat to refresh and rejuvenate skin.
The lowdown: In Hindu, “kesar” means “saffron,” so it is no wonder this pricy spice is at the core of the newly launched KeSARI facial at agua at Delano. The Indian beauty line mixes time-honored ingredients and modern-day science, leaving both skin and hair with a luminous glow.
“Saffron has been used in Indian beauty rituals and KeSARI brings this beauty secret to all,” KeSARI Brand Ambassador Renee Lucas says.
The ‘hood: The spa is nestled on the penthouse level of the iconic Delano hotel, right in the heart of South Beach.
The vibe: It is evident design darling Philippe Starck has left his mark at agua. An all-white palette, sheer curtains and glamorous terrace overlooking the ocean create a soothing sanctuary.
The highlights: Indulge in the 60-minute KeSARI Saffron Glow Facial ($170), which commences with a customary Indian footbath, followed by a facial and topped off with heady-scented hair serum.
Plus, for a limited time, when guests book a KeSARI Saffron Glow Facial appointment between January 30 and February 2, 2012, they will receive a complimentary full size Pore Minimizing Clay Masque ($29.50) to take home. Glow for it, readers.
agua at Delano
1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book