agua at Delano
KeSARI’s Saffron Glow Facial, an Indian-inspired treatment at agua at Delano, is the perfect treat to refresh and rejuvenate skin.
The lowdown: In Hindu, “kesar” means “saffron,” so it is no wonder this pricy spice is at the core of the newly launched KeSARI facial at agua at Delano. The Indian beauty line mixes time-honored ingredients and modern-day science, leaving both skin and hair with a luminous glow.
“Saffron has been used in Indian beauty rituals and KeSARI brings this beauty secret to all,” KeSARI Brand Ambassador Renee Lucas says.
The ‘hood: The spa is nestled on the penthouse level of the iconic Delano hotel, right in the heart of South Beach.
The vibe: It is evident design darling Philippe Starck has left his mark at agua. An all-white palette, sheer curtains and glamorous terrace overlooking the ocean create a soothing sanctuary.
The highlights: Indulge in the 60-minute KeSARI Saffron Glow Facial ($170), which commences with a customary Indian footbath, followed by a facial and topped off with heady-scented hair serum.
Plus, for a limited time, when guests book a KeSARI Saffron Glow Facial appointment between January 30 and February 2, 2012, they will receive a complimentary full size Pore Minimizing Clay Masque ($29.50) to take home. Glow for it, readers.
agua at Delano
1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide