After Christmas Sales
Goodbye holidays, hello savings! These Miami businesses have stellar post-holiday sales.
If Santa's delivery was, well, lackluster, put those gift cards to good use at these South Florida business who are hosting a spate of post-holidays sales worth visiting.
Jessie Boutique: Take 30% off almost all items in store plus take an additional 40% off all sale items at this fave shopping haunt with boutiques in Aventura, Boca and South Beach.
Peace Love World on Miracle Mile: The new flagship in Downtown Coral Gables' Miracle Mile is brimming with items up to 64% off in the shape of leather bracelets, laptop cases, iPad cases, tees and more with one message: Spread peace and love everyhere you go!
Macy's Dadeland: Goodbye holidays, hello savings! Save on the most sought after labels at Macy's doors where storewide savings go up to 20 to 60% for both men and women. In the lingerie department, save 30% and free shipping at $60 with promo code: BRAS.
Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour: We spotted some Charlotte Olympias stilettos for 60% off today. Shoes sizes are hard to come by but it's worth a shot.
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour and Dadeland: Score 40% off designer shoes (Prada! Miu Miu! Jimmy Choo!) and mens and womens wear. When you shop online, score free shipping with code: HOLIDAY.
Sawgrass Mills Mall: While shoppers save on the regular here, post-holiday shopping at Sawgrass pays off even more. At Last Call Neiman Marcus, there's extra 30 to 60% off everything in the store. At American Eagle, take an additional 40% jeans under $30. Over at Reebok, select mens and womens apparel is 60% off, too. For those of you with kids, Carter's has kid's clothes down to 70% off.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book