The Hard Rock Casino introduces $10 minimum bet Blackjack tables. Hit me!
By Justin Azpiazu
Blackjack is not just for high rollers at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood anymore after the introduction of $10 minimum bets around the clock in late June.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of launching Florida’s first legal blackjack games the Hard Rock decided to lower limits from $25 to $10 in response to customer demand. “This has been an incredible year for Seminole gaming,” Joe Giaimo, regional VP of table games, said in a press release.
Limits have fluctuated since the games first started last year when most of the casino’s blackjack games had limits of $50. The casino plans on running only a limited number of lower limits tables during peak hours (7 p.m. to 2 a.m on the weekend), so players who want to get in on the action might have to wait for an open seat.
Late last year the Hard Rock experimented with $10 limits early weekday mornings and after a tremendous response from players decided the time was right to make the switch.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 1-866-502-PLAY (7529) or visit www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden