The Hard Rock Casino introduces $10 minimum bet Blackjack tables. Hit me!
By Justin Azpiazu
Blackjack is not just for high rollers at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood anymore after the introduction of $10 minimum bets around the clock in late June.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of launching Florida’s first legal blackjack games the Hard Rock decided to lower limits from $25 to $10 in response to customer demand. “This has been an incredible year for Seminole gaming,” Joe Giaimo, regional VP of table games, said in a press release.
Limits have fluctuated since the games first started last year when most of the casino’s blackjack games had limits of $50. The casino plans on running only a limited number of lower limits tables during peak hours (7 p.m. to 2 a.m on the weekend), so players who want to get in on the action might have to wait for an open seat.
Late last year the Hard Rock experimented with $10 limits early weekday mornings and after a tremendous response from players decided the time was right to make the switch.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 1-866-502-PLAY (7529) or visit www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15