The Hard Rock Casino introduces $10 minimum bet Blackjack tables. Hit me!
By Justin Azpiazu
Blackjack is not just for high rollers at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood anymore after the introduction of $10 minimum bets around the clock in late June.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of launching Florida’s first legal blackjack games the Hard Rock decided to lower limits from $25 to $10 in response to customer demand. “This has been an incredible year for Seminole gaming,” Joe Giaimo, regional VP of table games, said in a press release.
Limits have fluctuated since the games first started last year when most of the casino’s blackjack games had limits of $50. The casino plans on running only a limited number of lower limits tables during peak hours (7 p.m. to 2 a.m on the weekend), so players who want to get in on the action might have to wait for an open seat.
Late last year the Hard Rock experimented with $10 limits early weekday mornings and after a tremendous response from players decided the time was right to make the switch.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 1-866-502-PLAY (7529) or visit www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016