Adrienne Williams scores big with a proposal from Miami Heat's Chris Bosh
Make way for another Basketball Wife, now that the 6-foot-10 power forward has gotten down on bended knee.
Make way for another Basketball Wife.
Chris Bosh has made it official with his girlfriend, Adrienne Williams.
The Miami Heat star, 26, proposed to his lady love Friday night, The New York Post reports.
Bosh's rep, Tammy Brook, confirmed the engagement to The Miami Herald but declined to give any more dirt.
We're thinking the 6-foot-10 power forward must have gotten down on bended knee: His intended is more than a foot shorter -- with stilettos.
Word is the couple has been dating for about a year, meaning she fell in love with him before he was a South Beach superstar and still running around with the Toronto Raptors.
The Boshes-to-be later celebrated their happy news at the Fontainebleau, dining at Hakkasan and partying at LIV, where they were joined by will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.
Summer has been busy for Bosh. After signing with the Heat, the Dallas native rung the opening bell at the New York Stock
Exchange, starred as himself in HBO's Entourage and mugged for the Got Milk? campaign.
In other b-ball news, an Illinois judge dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade of "sexual foreplay'' in front of the Heat star's kids.
Wade's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of their two sons, ages 8 and 3, claiming he had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct'' around them.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker