Adoré Nightclub opens in South Beach with Morgan Page as resident DJ
South Beach's newest nightclub, Adoré, hosts industry night every Thursday
Adoré Nightclub, 2000 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; clubadore.com. Regular hours: 10:30 p.m. - 5 a.m. Thursday - Sunday.
The mastermind behind Las Vegas hot spots Tryst and XS unveils his South Beach outpost tonight, just in time for Miami Music Week/Winter Music Conference. Cy Waits will open the doors to Adoré Nightclub in the Boulan Hotel, 2000 Collins Ave., at 10:30 p.m. with Morgan Page as the superstar headliner and official resident DJ.
Tonight, Page brings a squad of top tier DJs to share the opening spotlight. Expect sets from Audien, Dubvision, Paris & Simo, Sandro Silva and Walden.
Decked in gold, the 12,000-square-foot cathedral-style venue is unapologetically decadent. Dark red candles illuminate the bar and set the mood for South Beach’s favorite pastime: indulgence.
“What better place to open Adoré than in the most unique city in the world,” Waits said. “Adoré offers an intimate experience with a touch of exclusivity. We’re looking forward to making our mark on the Miami nightlife scene.”
Face the DJ booth and you’ll see a floor-to-ceiling LED display showcasing video imagery and effects that are integrated into the high-tech audio system. Look up and you’ll discover a custom three-dimensional LED sphere, which serves as a playful take on the old school disco ball.
Thursday is Industry NIght at Adoré
Weekly "Industry Night" begins Thursday, April 10 with complimentary Belvedere cocktails from 10:30 p.m. - midnight and sounds by DJ Travis Emmons. RSVP is required for the kick-off party at RSVP@carmapr.com.
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados