Adoré Nightclub opens in South Beach with Morgan Page as resident DJ
South Beach's newest nightclub, Adoré, hosts industry night every Thursday
The mastermind behind Las Vegas hot spots Tryst and XS unveils his South Beach outpost tonight, just in time for Miami Music Week/Winter Music Conference. Cy Waits will open the doors to Adoré Nightclub in the Boulan Hotel, 2000 Collins Ave., at 10:30 p.m. with Morgan Page as the superstar headliner and official resident DJ.
Tonight, Page brings a squad of top tier DJs to share the opening spotlight. Expect sets from Audien, Dubvision, Paris & Simo, Sandro Silva and Walden.
Decked in gold, the 12,000-square-foot cathedral-style venue is unapologetically decadent. Dark red candles illuminate the bar and set the mood for South Beach’s favorite pastime: indulgence.
“What better place to open Adoré than in the most unique city in the world,” Waits said. “Adoré offers an intimate experience with a touch of exclusivity. We’re looking forward to making our mark on the Miami nightlife scene.”
Face the DJ booth and you’ll see a floor-to-ceiling LED display showcasing video imagery and effects that are integrated into the high-tech audio system. Look up and you’ll discover a custom three-dimensional LED sphere, which serves as a playful take on the old school disco ball.
Thursday is Industry NIght at Adoré
Weekly "Industry Night" begins Thursday, April 10 with complimentary Belvedere cocktails from 10:30 p.m. - midnight and sounds by DJ Travis Emmons. RSVP is required for the kick-off party at RSVP@carmapr.com.
Adoré Nightclub, 2000 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; clubadore.com. Regular hours: 10:30 p.m. - 5 a.m. Thursday - Sunday.
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 12 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3