Adoré Nightclub opens in South Beach with Morgan Page as resident DJ
South Beach's newest nightclub, Adoré, hosts industry night every Thursday
Adoré Nightclub, 2000 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; clubadore.com. Regular hours: 10:30 p.m. - 5 a.m. Thursday - Sunday.
The mastermind behind Las Vegas hot spots Tryst and XS unveils his South Beach outpost tonight, just in time for Miami Music Week/Winter Music Conference. Cy Waits will open the doors to Adoré Nightclub in the Boulan Hotel, 2000 Collins Ave., at 10:30 p.m. with Morgan Page as the superstar headliner and official resident DJ.
Tonight, Page brings a squad of top tier DJs to share the opening spotlight. Expect sets from Audien, Dubvision, Paris & Simo, Sandro Silva and Walden.
Decked in gold, the 12,000-square-foot cathedral-style venue is unapologetically decadent. Dark red candles illuminate the bar and set the mood for South Beach’s favorite pastime: indulgence.
“What better place to open Adoré than in the most unique city in the world,” Waits said. “Adoré offers an intimate experience with a touch of exclusivity. We’re looking forward to making our mark on the Miami nightlife scene.”
Face the DJ booth and you’ll see a floor-to-ceiling LED display showcasing video imagery and effects that are integrated into the high-tech audio system. Look up and you’ll discover a custom three-dimensional LED sphere, which serves as a playful take on the old school disco ball.
Thursday is Industry NIght at Adoré
Weekly "Industry Night" begins Thursday, April 10 with complimentary Belvedere cocktails from 10:30 p.m. - midnight and sounds by DJ Travis Emmons. RSVP is required for the kick-off party at RSVP@carmapr.com.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week