Adoré Nightclub brings Las Vegas-style nightlife to Miami Beach
The minds behind some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas bring their latest project to South Beach, Adore Nightclub, and promises to bring Sin City excess to the Magic City.
Las Vegas nightlife impresarios Cy Waits and Cory McCormack are bringing their talents to Miami Beach and hoping you'll fall in love with their new space: Adoré Nightclub. Waits (of Encore and XS) and McCormack (of English, Rehab and Wasted Space) are bringing a touch of Las Vegas excess to the Boulan hotel where they will turn a 12,000-square-foot space into a lavish club "inspired by a forgotten cathedral's fall from grace."
The space will have large cathedral ceilings, antique furnishings and luxurious booths that evoke vintage opulence while the state-of-the-art sound system and LED lighting supply the latest and greatest in nightlife technology.
The club promises keep you partying up all night to the beats of some of EDM's biggest acts like Steve Aoki and Avicii (who is such good friends with Waits they briefly lived with each other in Los Angeles). The venue will be soft-opening during Halloween and will officially open during Miami's glitziest week, Art Basel.
Adoré Nightclub is located at 2000 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. It will be open from Thursday through Sunday evening from 10:30 p.m. until 5 a.m. For more info, go to www.ClubAdore.com.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator