Adoré Nightclub brings Las Vegas-style nightlife to Miami Beach
The minds behind some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas bring their latest project to South Beach, Adore Nightclub, and promises to bring Sin City excess to the Magic City.
Las Vegas nightlife impresarios Cy Waits and Cory McCormack are bringing their talents to Miami Beach and hoping you'll fall in love with their new space: Adoré Nightclub. Waits (of Encore and XS) and McCormack (of English, Rehab and Wasted Space) are bringing a touch of Las Vegas excess to the Boulan hotel where they will turn a 12,000-square-foot space into a lavish club "inspired by a forgotten cathedral's fall from grace."
The space will have large cathedral ceilings, antique furnishings and luxurious booths that evoke vintage opulence while the state-of-the-art sound system and LED lighting supply the latest and greatest in nightlife technology.
The club promises keep you partying up all night to the beats of some of EDM's biggest acts like Steve Aoki and Avicii (who is such good friends with Waits they briefly lived with each other in Los Angeles). The venue will be soft-opening during Halloween and will officially open during Miami's glitziest week, Art Basel.
Adoré Nightclub is located at 2000 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. It will be open from Thursday through Sunday evening from 10:30 p.m. until 5 a.m. For more info, go to www.ClubAdore.com.
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!