Adoré Nightclub brings Las Vegas-style nightlife to Miami Beach
The minds behind some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas bring their latest project to South Beach, Adore Nightclub, and promises to bring Sin City excess to the Magic City.
Las Vegas nightlife impresarios Cy Waits and Cory McCormack are bringing their talents to Miami Beach and hoping you'll fall in love with their new space: Adoré Nightclub. Waits (of Encore and XS) and McCormack (of English, Rehab and Wasted Space) are bringing a touch of Las Vegas excess to the Boulan hotel where they will turn a 12,000-square-foot space into a lavish club "inspired by a forgotten cathedral's fall from grace."
The space will have large cathedral ceilings, antique furnishings and luxurious booths that evoke vintage opulence while the state-of-the-art sound system and LED lighting supply the latest and greatest in nightlife technology.
The club promises keep you partying up all night to the beats of some of EDM's biggest acts like Steve Aoki and Avicii (who is such good friends with Waits they briefly lived with each other in Los Angeles). The venue will be soft-opening during Halloween and will officially open during Miami's glitziest week, Art Basel.
Adoré Nightclub is located at 2000 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. It will be open from Thursday through Sunday evening from 10:30 p.m. until 5 a.m. For more info, go to www.ClubAdore.com.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff