Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
The Forbes 5-Star resort and spa now offers private personal training, health and wellness, yoga and mat Pilates classes
If you find it difficult to keep up with your fitness routine while traveling, Acqualina Resort & Spa (17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-918-8000) in Sunny Isles Beach is making it downright seductive to stay in shape while staying at their resort. Acqualina’s Spa by ESPA has partnered with local lifestyle brand YOGiiZA to offer a comprehensive wellness and fitness program to guests and residents of the Forbes 5-Star resort. Developed by yoga practitioners Dawn and Mark Oliver, YOGiiZA is a line of organic yoga apparel, as well as a community hub for yoga and wellness teachings.
At Acqualina’s Forbes 5-Star Spa by ESPA, YOGiiZA now offers personalized, one-on-one services designed to help guests reach their individual goals. Select from personal training, health and wellness coaching, yoga and mat Pilates classes. Private sessions take place within the spa’s 20,000 square-foot facility or outside along the resort’s 400-feet of oceanfront property.
Prices range from $115 for a 60-minute personal training session to $199 for a 75-minute health and wellness session. For personal training, YOGiiZA’s certified trainers will create a custom workout for you prior to your session and you can choose to focus on run training or boot camp. A holistic health and wellness session will set you on the path to making better food and lifestyle choices by diagnosing your current diet and fitness routine and providing motivational and educational coaching.
Additionally, private yoga or mat Pilates classes are available for $135 for 75-minutes and $150 for 90-minutes. YOGiiZA will match you with the right teacher based on a pre-class consultation so that no matter where you are in your yoga journey you’ll work to refine your practice, improve your postures and bring awareness to your individualized needs. Similarly, a private Pilates practice will focus on core muscle stability to increase whole body strength and flexibility.
After completing your personalized YOGiiZA session, guests are welcome to use the spa’s facilities, which include a crystal steam room with light therapy, a Finnish dry sauna, an ice fountain, a Roman waterfall experience shower and his and hers relaxation lounges stocked with hot tea, citrus-infused water, fruit and cookies, as well as a private oceanfront pool and Jacuzzi.
For a truly indulgent and restorative experience, guests are encouraged to pair their YOGiiZA session with a spa treatment. Deep tissue, fitness and Thai table massages are available, as well as a full menu of facials and body treatments. Couples can indulge together in an exclusive couples suite.
To celebrate this new partnership, Acqualina Resort & Spa has created a three-night “Health & Wellness” package priced at $950 per night through May 31, which includes:
- Oceanfront accommodations
- Two YOGiiZA services: personal training or one-on-one yoga
- Two 50-minute body or facial treatments at Acqualina Spa by ESPA
- One spa lunch for two
- Welcome amenity
- $40 daily spa credit per person
- Complimentary internet access
For more information and to reserve this package or a YOGiiZA spa experience, please call 305-918-6844 or 855-223-4003 or click here.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday