Acqualina has kid friendly affair for New Year's Eve
Bring em along
Don't have a babysitter? No worries. Acqualina Resort & Spa is counting down to 2013 with "An Evening on the Mediterranean" celebration featuring dinner, open bar, dancing, live DJ and interactive entertainment which includes a fun-filled Mad Hatter themed bash in the Mediterranean Room.
Mingle during an elegant buffet style dinner and open bar, or opt for joining the pool party for drinks after dinner. The celebrations begin at 9:00PM with a Champagne toast at midnight, or earlier if needed. They get it.
Seating is available both indoors and outdoors beneath the stars, while guests indulge in Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. Young guests ages four through twelve are invited to Acqualina’s Midnight Mad Hatter, offering dinner, personalized hats, music, art stations, games, dance contests, party favors and more. Break out the noisemakers and countdown to 2013.
Info: “An Evening on the Mediterranean” Options Include:
1. Buffet Style Dinner and Open Bar - $295 per person / $225 per person without Open Bar (Includes one glass of Champagne during the midnight toast and unlimited soft drinks) Seared tenderloin with roasted garlic, olive oil and fresh herbs Branzino topped with cucumber, fennel, capers, parsley and olives Whole roasted herb salmon Lobster Ravioli with vodka sauce Porcini Ravioli with cream sauce Shrimp cocktail, Artisan cheeses, sliced Italian meats and fresh baked breads Assorted salad greens with sundried fruits, nuts and garlic croutons Classic Caesar salad Grilled vegetable display, baked potato, baked sweet potato and roasted artichoke halves Classic Dessert station Variety of homemade cakes, pies, cookies, biscotti and fresh fruit display
2. Pool Party DJ and Open Bar - $95 per person 3. Mad Hatter New Year’s Eve Bash - $75 per child, $45 per nanny Hosted in the Mediterranean Room 8:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Valet parking for the evening is available for $8. Tax and gratuity is not included in the above prices. Advance Reservations are required.
Aqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach 17875 Collins Avenue | Sunny Isles Beach, FL CONTACT: For reservations, call (877) 758-3765. Info: www.aqualinaresort.com, Alternate: 305.918.6777 or 888.804.4338.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out