Ace Hood performs at club
Rapper Ace Hood and model Rosa Acosta hosted a packed party Friday night at Club Play. Hood, accompanied by DJ Khaled, performed. Also spotted in the house: Bu...
Rapper Ace Hood and model Rosa Acosta hosted a packed party Friday night at Club Play. Hood, accompanied by DJ Khaled, performed. Also spotted in the house: Busta Rhymes, Talib Kweli, Udonis Haslem and a slew of NFL players seemingly not worried about the whole labor situation going on outside the club.
Actor Dean Cain, in town for a movie premiere on the Allure of the Seas Sunday, was seen Friday night dining in the private dining room at Steak 954 in Fort Lauderdale.
Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade, Alonzo Mourning and wife Tracy, enjoyed brunch Sunday in Eden’s back outdoor garden.
In town for the golf tournament at Doral, Tiger Woods docked his yacht at the Miami Beach Marina and was spotted working out at Gold’s Gym.
Brunching Sunday at Asia de Cuba: Timbaland and Lil Wayne.
On Thursday, Ron Artest of the Los Angeles Lakers took the sting off his team’s loss to the Miami Heat by letting loose at Mansion, where he surprised fans with his prowess on the microphone by performing his new single Peanut Butter. Less known for his rapping skills than his skills on the courts, Artest got accolades from the crowd including Busta Rhymes, who toasted Artest with bottles of Remy while partying with Mansion honcho Roman Jones and DJ Bulletproof. On Saturday at Cameo, Busta Rhymes made a repeat appearance, spraying Dom Perignon from the DJ booth while rapping for more than an hour only to be joined by Lil Wayne, who shouted out to the ladies in the house that he was “fresh out of jail and on the prowl for female attention” and belted out his hits Bill Gates and Look at Me Now.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision