A White Hot Feast
Enjoy a "White Hot feast" as db Bistro Moderne celebrates the Miami Heat
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Go Heat. db Bistro Moderne has “caught the ‘White Hot’ fever” and is celebrating the team’s playoff appearance with a special three-course game menu. Available nightly from 6-7pm or 10-11pm, the $38 menu includes vichyssoise, pate de campagne, ricotta cavatelli, roasted chicken and Meyer lemon tart. Extra bonus – show your official game ticket and sip your first drink free.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's