A White Hot Feast
Enjoy a "White Hot feast" as db Bistro Moderne celebrates the Miami Heat
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami
Go Heat. db Bistro Moderne has “caught the ‘White Hot’ fever” and is celebrating the team’s playoff appearance with a special three-course game menu. Available nightly from 6-7pm or 10-11pm, the $38 menu includes vichyssoise, pate de campagne, ricotta cavatelli, roasted chicken and Meyer lemon tart. Extra bonus – show your official game ticket and sip your first drink free.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options