A whiff of luxury
Michael Kors' Palm Beach hits close to home
Here's a new fragrance that we can relate to: Michael Kors' Palm Beach. The designer says he is a big fan of the area and chose the green color of the bottle for the palm trees. "It is the closest thing America has to Capri," he says of Palm Beach. "And one of the few places left on earth where a jeweled bikini is considered a basic." The scent itself is breezy, juicy and jet-setty. $62, michaelkors.com.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht