A whiff of luxury
Michael Kors' Palm Beach hits close to home
Here's a new fragrance that we can relate to: Michael Kors' Palm Beach. The designer says he is a big fan of the area and chose the green color of the bottle for the palm trees. "It is the closest thing America has to Capri," he says of Palm Beach. "And one of the few places left on earth where a jeweled bikini is considered a basic." The scent itself is breezy, juicy and jet-setty. $62, michaelkors.com.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida