A whiff of luxury
Michael Kors' Palm Beach hits close to home
Here's a new fragrance that we can relate to: Michael Kors' Palm Beach. The designer says he is a big fan of the area and chose the green color of the bottle for the palm trees. "It is the closest thing America has to Capri," he says of Palm Beach. "And one of the few places left on earth where a jeweled bikini is considered a basic." The scent itself is breezy, juicy and jet-setty. $62, michaelkors.com.
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Shark Tank star Daymond John to make appearance
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W