A whiff of luxury
Michael Kors' Palm Beach hits close to home
Here's a new fragrance that we can relate to: Michael Kors' Palm Beach. The designer says he is a big fan of the area and chose the green color of the bottle for the palm trees. "It is the closest thing America has to Capri," he says of Palm Beach. "And one of the few places left on earth where a jeweled bikini is considered a basic." The scent itself is breezy, juicy and jet-setty. $62, michaelkors.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood