A whiff of luxury
Michael Kors' Palm Beach hits close to home
Here's a new fragrance that we can relate to: Michael Kors' Palm Beach. The designer says he is a big fan of the area and chose the green color of the bottle for the palm trees. "It is the closest thing America has to Capri," he says of Palm Beach. "And one of the few places left on earth where a jeweled bikini is considered a basic." The scent itself is breezy, juicy and jet-setty. $62, michaelkors.com.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot