A Toast to Carnaval
The Magic City celebrates Carnaval 2011
Carnaval hits the Magic City with these weekend events:
- Angelique Euro Café “let’s the good times roll” with Carnaval on the Mile Sat and Sunday (Mar 5-6). The restaurant is partying with special “Nawlins” recipes including shrimp, sausage and pepper po’ boys, crawfish etouffee and caramelized onion beef sliders. The bar is also pouring $3 drafts of the best of Belgium – Stella, Hoegarden, and Leffe - from 11am to close on Sat and Sunday. Come Fat Tuesday (Mar 8), Angelique is celebrating with live jazz and a special menu featuring shrimp bearnaise and court bouillon. Come dressed for dinner in gold, purple or greenadn sip a complimentary hurricane or abita Amber.
- STK Miami celebrates with a Mardi Gras themed bash Fat Tuesday (Mar 8). Enjoy beads, confetti, dancing, dinner and complimentary cocktails from 7-9pm. Dinner reservations begin at 8pm, all reservations will receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier Joulet champagne. Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sushi Samba Dromo celebrates with live performances, music, food, drink and a live broadcast of the festivities in Rio on Sunday, March 6. The restaurant will also be serving some special dishes including casquinha do siri (blue crab, dende oil remoulade and fresh lime) and a mangueria roll (king crab, tuna, yellowtail, salmon, eel, shrimp, avocado, soy paper & aji panca).
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef