A Toast to Carnaval
The Magic City celebrates Carnaval 2011
Carnaval hits the Magic City with these weekend events:
- Angelique Euro Café “let’s the good times roll” with Carnaval on the Mile Sat and Sunday (Mar 5-6). The restaurant is partying with special “Nawlins” recipes including shrimp, sausage and pepper po’ boys, crawfish etouffee and caramelized onion beef sliders. The bar is also pouring $3 drafts of the best of Belgium – Stella, Hoegarden, and Leffe - from 11am to close on Sat and Sunday. Come Fat Tuesday (Mar 8), Angelique is celebrating with live jazz and a special menu featuring shrimp bearnaise and court bouillon. Come dressed for dinner in gold, purple or greenadn sip a complimentary hurricane or abita Amber.
- STK Miami celebrates with a Mardi Gras themed bash Fat Tuesday (Mar 8). Enjoy beads, confetti, dancing, dinner and complimentary cocktails from 7-9pm. Dinner reservations begin at 8pm, all reservations will receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier Joulet champagne. Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sushi Samba Dromo celebrates with live performances, music, food, drink and a live broadcast of the festivities in Rio on Sunday, March 6. The restaurant will also be serving some special dishes including casquinha do siri (blue crab, dende oil remoulade and fresh lime) and a mangueria roll (king crab, tuna, yellowtail, salmon, eel, shrimp, avocado, soy paper & aji panca).
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money