A Toast to Carnaval
The Magic City celebrates Carnaval 2011
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Sushi Samba Dromo
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Carnaval hits the Magic City with these weekend events:
- Angelique Euro Café “let’s the good times roll” with Carnaval on the Mile Sat and Sunday (Mar 5-6). The restaurant is partying with special “Nawlins” recipes including shrimp, sausage and pepper po’ boys, crawfish etouffee and caramelized onion beef sliders. The bar is also pouring $3 drafts of the best of Belgium – Stella, Hoegarden, and Leffe - from 11am to close on Sat and Sunday. Come Fat Tuesday (Mar 8), Angelique is celebrating with live jazz and a special menu featuring shrimp bearnaise and court bouillon. Come dressed for dinner in gold, purple or greenadn sip a complimentary hurricane or abita Amber.
- STK Miami celebrates with a Mardi Gras themed bash Fat Tuesday (Mar 8). Enjoy beads, confetti, dancing, dinner and complimentary cocktails from 7-9pm. Dinner reservations begin at 8pm, all reservations will receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier Joulet champagne. Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sushi Samba Dromo celebrates with live performances, music, food, drink and a live broadcast of the festivities in Rio on Sunday, March 6. The restaurant will also be serving some special dishes including casquinha do siri (blue crab, dende oil remoulade and fresh lime) and a mangueria roll (king crab, tuna, yellowtail, salmon, eel, shrimp, avocado, soy paper & aji panca).
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach