A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email email@example.com, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’