A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15