A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email email@example.com, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful