A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami