A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'