A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden