A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30