A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos