A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016