A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email email@example.com, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums