A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season