A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016