A Night at the Museum
Art lovers head to the Bass Museum for "A Night at the Museum."
The Bass Museum of Art (2100 Collins Avenue) will host its annual fundraiser, “A Night at the Museum,” on Thursday, April 28 from 7-10 p.m. No word on whether fans of the movies by the same name will be treated to sightings of Amelia Earhart or Teddy Roosevelt, but they will definitely get to enjoy hors d’oeuvres, Grey Goose vodka cocktails and beats by ESS & EMM.
Attendees will have the chance to explore the museum’s new exhibit, “An Invitation to LOOK/Selections from the Permanent Collection of the Bass Museum of Art,” featuring more than 40 works from its permanent collection, including portraits spanning 300 years, painted in varying styles by English, American, Dutch, French and German artists.
Admission costs $125 for two and includes a Sustaining Membership to the Bass Museum of Art for one year. To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.bassmuseum.org, call 786.800.6302 or visit the museum.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21